• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludens

Banned
Anyway I did some calculations, if you are a monster you can unlock enough Fight Points to unlock everything right now on SFV.
Completing Story mode will give you 160k, while doing Survival on Normal gives you other 160k.
So playing it on Hard and Inferno should give you all the points you need to grab pretty much everything.

Arthea

Can anything be done about constantly failing script in the steam inventory on browser? Anything at all? Or about unruly inventory in general. I need something and volvo isn't doing anything.

dex3108

After reading first set of new Assassin's Creed comics i think that yearly game releases are not worst thing that happened to AC. With all this transmedia stuff AC story is so scattered and convoluted that even biggest fans have issue connecting all dots and following it. I really don't know for whom Ubi is making AC anymore. Every new game they say they need to make it easy for newcomers and then they put characters from third issue of second comic book series from 2 years ago like it was there from the beginning and expect people to know who that is. In reality everybody except AC writers are confused in some way. And now we will have another comic series about Templars and then there will be movie and who knows what. They just went too far in my opinion. :(

Also

Konami introduced an expiration date for MB coins (Japan/Steam only)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is there a way to set which controller is your "main / player 1" controller on the windows side without having to, well, unplug one?

Dr Dogg

Has Konami turned into Tesco or something?

Anyway updated this from last night's new additions (well addition) and seeing as things are working a little better now... actually wait do I want to jinx it?

Right then boys and girls seeing as this is a pain in the arse to do in game let's try this...

Google Form to Submit Your Details

**Spreadsheet**

If you need to grab your permalink Steam ID check your profile under Enhanced Steam or on AStats. If you can't or struggle to find it don't worry I'm going to clean up the Spreadsheet before posting it as it's open to the public to make things easier so will more than likely full of rubbish that needs tidying up.

Nillansan

What?

There are no bad areas in The Witness.

I must admit that I didn't enjoy the puzzles in the Jungle Area all that much (
the puzzles that rely on sound cues
), but otherwise I've been having a good time with the game. 224 puzzles down and I haven't used a guide.

Pachimari

lEwACD5.png

Happy birthday Bernardo, enjoy your day! :)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
didnt know division was going open beta, gonna download it I guess

Oh there most certainly is!!

I can pick apart his quote easily too, but i've already done that elsewhere. Friend of mine who was trying to make it as close to XSEED's translation just left after seeing that, so it will be a crap translation now.

This sounds like a lot of people from the fantranslation scene (fansubbing in my case about 10 years ago) who acted like entitled pricks.
If I were Falcom, I would close that project down if you think you can act like that...

So a friend's birthday is coming up, and I'm considering buying a PC game for him as a present.
He has a laptop with an i5-4210U and integrated graphics. He doesn't play video games much; his most played games are AdVenture Capitalist, Age of Empires II, and Telltale's Game of Thrones, and he's also enjoyed Bioshock Infinite on the 360. Outside of games, he enjoys pretty much everything history and philosophy.
Any recommendations?
Civilization V Complete sounds like it would suit him very well.

yuraya

So its been a couple days now since the rumor of Forza/Horizon coming to win10 and nobody at MS has shut it down. That means its pretty much confirmed right? They have plenty of active people on twitter so they would have done it by now.

Kinda getting pumped now for the Win10/Xbox event next week. A lot of interesting things they can announce. Fingers crossed they bring MCC and backwards compatibility over.

Sch1sm

So its been a couple days now since the rumor of Forza/Horizon coming to win10 and nobody at MS has shut it down. That means its pretty much confirmed right? They have plenty of active people on twitter so they would have done it by now.

Kinda getting pumped now for the Win10/Xbox event next week. A lot of interesting things they can announce. Fingers crossed they bring MCC and backwards compatibility over.

Been saying for ages that last one is probably never going to happen and I have no idea why any of you want to, because that game is broken on its home console and is still not 100% fixed. It was abandoned for Halo 5 development as early as a month after release, and intermittently patched to make it just workable.

If anything, you'd get Halo 5, not MCC, if any Halo. ;-;

It's an alpha, im not going to sweat how doom performs when there are still months before it officially comes out. for all we know, this test is solely to see how the netcode holds up and everything else in the build is ancient as hell.

yuraya

Been saying for ages that last one is probably never going to happen and I have no idea why any of you want to, because that game is broken on its home console and is still not 100% fixed. It was abandoned for Halo 5 development as early as a month after release, and intermittently patched to make it just workable.

If anything, you'd get Halo 5, not MCC, if any Halo. ;-;

Is it so bad that you can't play the solo campaigns? That is all I really want out of it. Just play the singleplayer 1-4. Don't really care for multi or wtvr other stuff they did with it.

Plus I remember there was a thread here on GAF where someone leaked a screenshot of MCC with M/KB support (or something along those lines) on it. So I thought that was something that could happen.

milena87

Happy Birthday! :D

I can't decide if I should continue The Witness or start Oxenfee tonight. I also have Rise of the Tomb Raider, but I'm not in the mood for slaughter.
Anyway, I'm really liking The Witness so far, even if some of the puzzles are driving me mad. I completed a couple of them just by trying things randomly and I still don't know why they were correct.

Arminsc

Those 250€ for my 7950 three years ago were a great investment. Still a good card for 1080p, I can wait for the next gen of cards and VR finally forcing an upgrade.

Definitely! I have it too and runs well most of what I've thrown at it.
Shame I'm not very interested in Doom, seems to run very well on this card.

Is it so bad that you can't play the solo campaigns? That is all I really want out of it. Just play the singleplayer 1-4. Don't really care for multi or wtvr other stuff they did with it.

Plus I remember there was a thread here on GAF where someone leaked a screenshot of MCC with M/KB support (or something along those lines) on it. So I thought that was something that could happen.

Abandoned is a strong word. It's barely been a month since the last TMCC update which helped fix many of the matchmaking issues that the game was still struggling with.

Porting TMCC is actually not as hard as the making of the game; it would take one capable studio to get the game up and running on PC versus the handful that it took to get that thing going initially on the XB1. Of course, it would be smart of them to test the shit out of the thing given the differences between the games and such but it's possible, that is if MS is at all interested in dealing with TMCC again.

I think that all the campaigns are okay with a couple of glitches here and there. Halo 1 Anni has issues where the wrong music might play after death as well as some effects being off compared to the 360 version and Halo 4 has at least one cutscene where the lighting is wrong compared to the 360 version and i believe it has issues where the game might display the wrong prompt for QTEs. That said, they also have their advantages, too, like Halo 1 anni can flip between anni and OG visuals instantly whereas there was a bit of a load on the 360 version, as well as all games running at higher framerates and resolutions.

Another day, another change to get Dead Bits for free (minus your dignity):
https://gleam.io/2ROi8/10000-x-dead-bits-giveaway
I swear every time this game is given away another step is added...What's that, can't be bothered? Don't blame you...
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Starwolf_UK, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dead Bits -- MB-C945519D886F9EB6

t1455727844z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom