• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saty

Konami's Euro 2016 DLC doesn't feature official licenses for all of the teams set to take part in the tournament.

Just 15 of the 24 qualified Euro 2016 teams are licensed. They are: England, Wales, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Croatia, Slovakia, Iceland, Turkey, Albania, Northern Ireland and hosts France.

That means no licenses for Romania, Switzerland, Russia, Poland, Belgium, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Austria or Hungary.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-02-22-pes-2016s-euro-2016-dlc-out-next-month

Ban Puncher

Waifu War!!

np37tUs.jpg

Pachimari

New 4TB HDD exclusive for my games.
KNELjem.png

Feels good.

Time to install all my Steam library.
I envy you, congratulation on this! I'm gonna get myself a 4TB HDD as well in May probably.

---

I really wish I had gotten my beta code for buying Hitman from Amazon. Can one keep playing the beta until the full game's release or is it limited?

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Gotta buy a new gpu on top of the $800 Vive. Yikes.

Tizoc

Guess i'll get the GIVEAWAY OF DESPAIR started tomorrow
Thise cheap shmucks who dont win would still have a chance to get the game discounted atm

MUnited83

For you.
I envy you, congratulation on this! I'm gonna get myself a 4TB HDD as well in May probably.

---

I really wish I had gotten my beta code for buying Hitman from Amazon. Can one keep playing the beta until the full game's release or is it limited?

I dunno about the PC version specifically, but the PS4 version is still fully playable, it just doesn't track challenges.

Pachimari

not even when you click this?

Now it works. Thank you very much. :)

I dunno about the PC version specifically, but the PS4 version is still fully playable, it just doesn't track challenges.

Same for PC I guess. I got disconnected today, couldn't track challenges but I could still play offline.

Oh, the dream lives!

[edit]
I installed the VR support tools but where can I find it? I don't see it in my library.

Sch1sm

Last set, I think. Maybe. We'll see.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sch1sm, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hacknet -- MB-967F3A2FF2ADC9A8 - Taken by septicore. 22 entrants total.
TIS-100 -- MB-00CE3DD4D90DFE86 - Taken by MMBosstones86. 15 entrants total.

t1456156261z1.png

Hacknet is probably my favourite 2015 game and would have been in my GOTY list had I played it in time.
And TIS... well. TIS.

Xanathus

I just realized that every single one of my three most recent games played have had bittersweet/sad endings. Game spoilers:
Arkham Knight, Life is Strange, Blackwell Epiphany
. What the hell?

Ludens

Banned
How long is Road to Gehenna?
I read on HLTB it's 15 hours to 100% it, I don't know if I can do it right now, expecially considering the dlc seems way harder than the base game.

Zeno Clash 2 feels like Zeno Clash only with much more polish and a less abstract game design overall.

The first Zeno Clash sure had a hell of an ending so I can't even fathom where this thing is going.

I cant get over how big Witcher 3 is..I am level 7 about 20 hours in and quests just keep piling up, for every 1 side quest I do I pick up 2 on the way. It is overwhelming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom