• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcn63

I've had a 3570K OC'd to 4.0 GHZ with a Hype Evo, no major problems. It was higher once (4.3), but Summer causes it to fuck up Windows. (My room is not at all well ventilated) Easier just to keep it at 4 all year round.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=625481548

C7ABAD7D36BD6084FAC4AA466AEB15A4F9614C50

Mods.
330x192

Hope somebody will make fitting bodyparts.

I just got a chubby.

Started the new Tomb Raider. Holy shit it looks absolutely stunning! I'm sure the writing and mass murdering will drag the experience down later but those starting levels make a hell of a first impression.

tuxfool

Banned
What processor do you have? RAM? Not sure what else matters here.

I have a 3570k OCed to 4.0 with 16 GB of RAM.

Saw someone earlier posted "ready" with a 3570k and a GTX 970.

Just wondering what else I might be missing if its not the card.

You definitely should be getting a similar score which was 6.7 for me.

yuraya

They dug their own grave, as sad as it is. They've still got money but I wouldn't expect AAA anything outside of Resident Evil.

Yea at this point I think they will go mobile/handheld and Japan only. I'm even expecting the new RE to be a console exclusive or some other weird moneyhat.

tuxfool

Banned
He could play the game via Family Sharing, or directly, with the help of a VPN. Switching to Offline Mode after installation would also work (though not with FS, obviously), but that being an option depends on how important it is that Steam reflects time spent in-game.

So steam checks for regional restrictions at both purchase and run time?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Kriken, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kriken, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc -- MB-8782304E3FAF17FE - Taken by the_firewithin. 84 entrants total.

t1456177390z1.png

Kriken

They dug their own grave, as sad as it is. They've still got money but I wouldn't expect AAA anything outside of Resident Evil.

When I first saw that Sony was helping to fund SF5, I asked myself "How bad is Capcom's management that they need external funding for one of their biggest IPs"

Since then I've been wondering who will step in for RE7

A blob and his boy.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kurt Russell:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

A boy and his blob -- MB-9E5F289007B0A170 - Taken by fallout. 46 entrants total.
Happy birthday Sch1sm I'm not cluttering the thread

t1456185182z1.png

Phawx

Most likely to elicit a response from his brain. Going deeper than that, when he plays SuperHOT there is a good chance that his brain will reward him with one of the following chemicals:

• Dopamine
  • Oxytocin
  • Serotonin
  • Endorphins

The reason this happens has a lot to do with evolution of our species.

Hope this helps.

Lain

Mr. Orange and Turfster each have probably had an aneurysm from all the screens of "VR ready" and "achievement milestones".

Mr. Orange, Turfster, please post if you're okay.

I've been wondering for a while... how can you be a nerd and despise lists? Lists are all the rage for nerds, and we know Turf and Orange are nerds (they post on this forum for nerds).
Are they actually undercover agents?

no like
i played that demo
i don't get why ppl are so excited about it

Man, you've got people in this thread losing their damn minds over an incoming port of a PS1 strategy game released 12 years ago they've already played 3 or 4 times already. SteamGAF gonna SteamGAF.

(I can't wait for SUPERHOT: once my brain went "oh, it's basically a puzzle game" everything clicked)

Hektor

SUPER. HOT. is like someone looked at Max Payne and thought "How about we throw all that nonbullettime garbage out?". How can one not be excited for that?

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of Undertale, I just finished the pacifist route of that the other day. It was pretty cute and the soundtrack was great. I liked how, you know, no one had to die. It was pretty interesting and sometimes difficult to figure out how to spare people. I think I would've enjoyed it more if I didn't get spoiled on some things like the plane and the sexy robot, but I thought it was alright.
Poor Asriel
though.

Anyway, I'm never going to do a genocide run, so I consider it beat.

Resident Evil 7 better be day and date this time. Seems like it will be given certain trends.

Also get hyped, SuperHot, Slain, and Dark Souls 3 all in a row.

ExoSoul

Banned
So the VR tester thingy couldn't tell that I had it running through the Nvidia card
which worked wonderfuly as far as I can tell
and thought it was on the Intel card which didnt pass.

Guess I'll never know my true score...

Knurek

First PoE fight that genuinely kicked my arse.
(lord of the castle in Ch1)

Good thing I still have some main quests to resolve in the chapter, I should be able to bring everyone to lvl 5. Fight should be more doable by then, I guess.

First PoE fight that genuinely kicked my arse.
(lord of the castle in Ch1)

Good thing I still have some main quests to resolve in the chapter, I should be able to bring everyone to lvl 5. Fight should be more doable by then, I guess.

Are you spoiling Path of Exile or Pillars of Eternity here ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom