• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

kagamin

wzlQuRB.jpg

"Gold Edition"

Do they need to mention Brad Pitt twice?

Zeeman

Extras from the Bundlestars Leviathan Bundle:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Zeeman, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Last Express Gold Edition -- MB-7979AED1C2756169 - Taken by derExperte. 5 entrants total.
Kill the Bad Guy -- MB-8C72893586AE8A5D - Taken by ussjtrunks. 1 entrants total.
Auditorium -- MB-FD1F0A93A28DDDF8 - Taken by Arthea. 2 entrants total.

t1456425191z1.png

Timberman is free on IndieGala, but they now require you to link Steam account. Is that even safe, and can it be unlinked after?
Yep in the indegala account there is an option to disconnect the Steam account. When you connect your Steam account what is being done exactly is explained as well. It is much like when you log into something using Twitter or Facebook.

As for why; either indeigala are trying to clamp down on abuse or they want whatever info they are getting from this (which I've promptly forgotten, I think it is games owned which by my profile being public anyway is not private info).

FFIX has cards now, hope this means it's launching soon.

http://www.steamcardexchange.net/index.php?gamepage-appid-377840
I really hope the emoticons use the FFRK sprites:
29057a83-30d2-3311-8ae1-d11fa9f4dc77.png
246f4df7-927e-334e-a17d-1b6341b70435.png
39ccb314-4450-3e73-84cd-c91d714a5412.png

They're totally going to do this if they ever add cards to FFVI...and yes posting Tifa instead of Garnet was intentional as the sprites are really similar :p

Digital Homicide Bundle
That would lead to some right temper tantrums.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Superhot actually looks awesome, but yeah...$25 is a big fat no, especially when for all acounts it seems its quite short. But man, the game itself does look awesome. So...sorry devs? /shrug

I'm gonna make an original joke.

ahem

"Superhot? More like Supernot."

This guy gets it.

Good thing I checked Humble Weekly. I totally meant to (and forgot to) buy last week's for Dead State, and then realized I'm one of the few who didn't have Speedrunners. Mere minutes to spare.

Are we expecting a new one today? They've been spotty on the weekly aspect of the Humble Weekly.

Yep in the indegala account there is an option to disconnect the Steam account. When you connect your Steam account what is being done exactly is explained as well. It is much like when you log into something using Twitter or Facebook.

As for why; either indeigala are trying to clamp down on abuse or they want whatever info they are getting from this (which I've promptly forgotten, I think it is games owned which by my profile being public anyway is not private info).
Thanks. Just did it. Still waiting for game though. How long does it take? After I get it, I'll disconnect my account.

Edit: Had to go back and claim the free copy. Just got it!

Hektor

*gasp* OI OI OI, i just had a mindblowing the Witness moment. And i didn't even played it. Was just watching a Video of it, and was like "OH MY GOD THAT IS A PUZZLE AND I SEE THE SOLUTION"

I'm talking about the windmill and it's blades or wahtever you call those. Maybe i should come back to it and start New game + or something.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Finish it in under 2 hours and ask for a refund.

joking ofc.

how can one ask a refund on what does not exist? The money to initially buy it lol. Dark Souls 3 was my last thing for awhile, and that was because it was wallet money left over from the xmas sale (regular version tho not deluxe, ill grab the season pass eventually I guess)

edit: that Portal Knights game that is the number 1 seller atm looks neat, but early access ;_;

Rhaknar

what if theres a week off? it happens sometimes

I would buy Resident Evil 6 on Steam again if the only thing they added was the ability to wear costumes during the campaigns.

I hope Resident Evil 4 gets completely reworked to support co-op. I know this won't actually happen but I would love it. Plus it would be good for a meltdown thread or two.

garath

This guy gets it.

Good thing I checked Humble Weekly. I totally meant to (and forgot to) buy last week's for Dead State, and then realized I'm one of the few who didn't have Speedrunners. Mere minutes to spare.

Are we expecting a new one today? They've been spotty on the weekly aspect of the Humble Weekly.

Wow. Glad I saw this post. I've wanted dead state for awhile. Got it with 4 min to spare for under $3. Stellar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom