• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Happy bday

b5H4wl2.jpg

Woah that is one 70s ass anime, what is it?

from the win10 MS event thread

The entire point of the Xbox business is getting you to subscribe to Live.

Seriously, from a business perspective, that's really all Microsoft cares about. And in fact, now they want to figure out how to get non-Xbox One owners (PC gamers) to subscribe to it, too.

did they stop teaching history in schools or something

redlacs

dear Outlast, if you're going to put a no death run achievement in the game, make sure that cutscenes can be skipped. at least the 3 minute long one.. getting little tired of watching
my <spoiler> being cut off.
other than that its hoot and a half! commencing attempt #17. it doesn't frighten me anymore. it doesn't! what was that sound?

Volcynika

BStpFji.jpg

I'm getting ooooold...

Here have a copy of one of my absolute favorite games

whoever wins it, please give it a chance/try :)

and please take these too, there are even some good ones buried among the trash.

Hey, it's my birthday too. And all I wanted was to play SUPERHOT. AND THAT ISN'T HAPPENING UNTIL THEY RELEASE IT.

(._. )

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Far Cry Primal's pre-load went live a little while ago. 16.2GB install/11.5GB download.

If that sounds small, it is: Far Cry 4's pre-load was a 31.77GB install/21GB download.

Endruen

BStpFji.jpg

I'm getting ooooold...

and please take these too, there are even some good ones buried among the trash.

Happy birthday, mate! And thanks for the giveaway!

If someone hasn't played Crimzon Clover yet, do it.

Nillansan

I have heard that it's an average game, while someone says it is mediocre. I never played it so I have no clue. I liked the OP though and I guess I'll find out how good/bad it is come Steam release next month.

Thank you, I appreciate the answer.

Tanoa is up for pre-order with a 20% discount. Not sure how long the discount lasts because the Steam page says it's on sale till 19th January(?). Yea, I'm gonna be looking at these dates carefully from now on.
Wishlisted!
BStpFji.jpg

I'm getting ooooold...

Happy birthday inframan! Keep being an awesome elderly :)

def sim

hbd infra and volcynika &#128077;&#127996;

that's a good deal on superhot up there, but i'll pass for now. i'm still caught up on sfv

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I don't think he wants to make a big deal of it because of the whole signal to noise thing, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRIEF.EXE!

Nabs

Happy Birthday everyone, especially Grief.exe.

Today is also Ric Flair's birthday, so please take a moment to show some love to the Nature Boy.

ric-flair.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom