• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperHOT looks great, and I like the comparisons to Hotline Miami's die-repeat-die-repeat-finally get it style.

But with it clocking in with little game time, I don't know that I'll dive in at launch.

More like SuperNOT, am I right? ...

Jawmuncher

RE4 must be the most ported title of all time
And I haven't finished it on any platform kekeke

But hey, I'd appreciate if Capcom polished some older MH games and put them on PC/PS4, so I can relate why RE fans embrace this.

I need RE, it's the last franchise I have that's still alive. Metal Gear Solid seems to be on life-support at Konami now and Dino Crisis has been forgotten in a community home by most.

rtcn63

Even with its bullshit, Dead Space 3 may actually be better than RE6. If you're main focus is combat and co-op, then taking on constant waves of enemies won't grind on your nerves too much. And weapons (later on at least) do feel powerful (think RE5), although a lot of the better parts are locked away behind scavenger bot grinding/microtransactions/retail pre-orders. There's this giant list of blue prints that you'll probably never be able to purchase/craft.

Phawx

Ucchedavāda;196650101 said:
So do I tell them in advance what I want installed or how is it going to work, exactly?

ROM = Read-Only Memory

Oh hah. I didn't see the joke because Chinese manufacturers have been using ROM when they mean eMMC. So naturally I thought your remark was on the space.

dex3108

I tried Shadwen demo today. It is not bad, it uses same thing as SuperHot where if you don't move nobody moves. AI is a bit stupid and for now game is basic with levels that don't have not so big areas. Also it is interesting concept that you need to guide AI to the end of the level but at the same time that AI can be annoying. You should try it SteamGAF after all it is free.

bong water

kDrqwqn.gif

Messiah

Do you fight a dude who turns into a giant zombie t-rex and then a giant zombie stag and then a giant zombie fly in DS3?

Thought so.

Edit: I hope a SuperMod puts an end to this meme soon.

louiedog

Ucchedavāda;196647737 said:
Oh, wow, that thing comes with 64 GB ROM .. that sure sounds useful.

As someone whose primary laptop right now is a 64 GB Windows 2-in-1, that seems fine. Games that are like 12 GB in size don't run well. Expandable storage makes a difference, too. I added 64 GB when those went down to $25 and now 128 GB cards hit around there.

Uzzy

More often than not you should take a shot on SUPERHOT or else you shall suffer a blot and become a quickly forgot SUPERNOT.

Grief.exe

Just got a new mouse and headset. Keyboard most likely next week.

The year of PC upgrade has started.

Now I need to get a new top panel for my HAF X tower and get Nvidia to release Pascal so I can upgrade the rest of it.

However, Im very curious, there seems to be more and more games these days that requrie 16 GB RAM, should I go for 32 GB or just 16 GB? I currently have 12.

Headset?

Triggered

RE4 must be the most ported title of all time
And I haven't finished it on any platform kekeke

But hey, I'd appreciate if Capcom polished some older MH games and put them on PC/PS4, so I can relate why RE fans embrace this.

Hopefully Capcom's contract gets opened up in the next generation.

Cleaning out. Get that hot OUYA key for Broken Age.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (pantsattack, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Double Fine Prototypes -- MB-207F10F465A00F80 - Taken by Darth Kupi. 5 entrants total.
Gratuitous Space Battles -- MB-B08745F813BB8030 - Taken by ExoSoul. 4 entrants total.
Cogs -- MB-F4391650A79DF45E - Taken by titch. 1 entrants total.
Crayon Physics Deluxe -- MB-400AEE3987B32C32 - Taken by blackcrane. 1 entrants total.
Worms -- MB-BBE4379EA4B61C2C - Taken by neonglow. 1 entrants total.
Worms Blast -- MB-03335ABBFC94D101
Batman: Arkham Origins DLC -- MB-32C2A69EBC0EC3BB
Worms Pinball -- MB-73951D947580FE14
Worms Crazy Golf -- MB-5D64FFE9F7347592 - Taken by UnderWaterTree. 2 entrants total.
OUYA Broken Age -- MB-58A6734E335AC306
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP -- MB-97D48578620CB4B2 - Taken by supermetfreud. 2 entrants total.
The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn -- MB-B632609A1A2C50A5

t1456431911z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom