• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not sure if I should bite for the Fallout 4 season pass. I pretty much dislike most of the game, but there's that feeling of "what if I just give it 10 more hours for it to click" and then I would be missing out.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Happy Birthday everyone, especially Grief.exe.

Today is also Ric Flair's birthday, so please take a moment to show some love to the Nature Boy.

ric-flair.jpg

Woo!

Lain

Grief's birthday? Then this is the perfect time to post a Happy Birthday post!

Already added the HB for Inframan in a post's header, so I'll wish Happy Birthday to Volcynika too instead.

-

Watched a Steam broadcast of Portal Knights. Seems fun and cute.

Still not sure if I should bite for the Fallout 4 season pass. I pretty much dislike most of the game, but there's that feeling of "what if I just give it 10 more hours for it to click" and then I would be missing out.

That's kind of what kept me going for 50 hours. Guess what... it never got better. Don't get pressured into buying the season pass because of the pricing shenanigans. Only buy it if you're dead sure it offers good value for you.

That's kind of what kept me going for 50 hours. Guess what... it never got better. Don't get pressured into buying the season pass because of the pricing shenanigans. Only buy it if you're dead sure it offers good value for you.

or just wait for the one piece you might actually want to go on sale in the future because most of that season pass right now is junk

FLD

Holy shit. Superhot is 35 bucks in Canada?? Are they fucking insane? Man, and I was really looking forward to it. :(

I can't imagine it doing too well at that price, especially since it sounds like it's pretty light on content. Really wonder what the hell they were thinking there...

r3n4ud

Holy shit. Superhot is 35 bucks in Canada?? Are they fucking insane? Man, and I was really looking forward to it. :(

I can't imagine it doing too well at that price, especially since it sounds like it's pretty light on content. Really wonder what the hell they were thinking there...
Well, it's $31.50 with discount :p

I picked it up at nuuvem. Much cheaper.

------

Happy birfday to the birfday folks. Today's the day to thank your parents for sexual intercourse all them years ago.

Yeah, I guess you are right. I am 34 hours deep myself with most of the main story done.

I guess I'll just buy the deluxe edition for DkS3 instead $_$

FLD

I agree. I'm not liking the new prices of highly anticipated indies.

Yeah, I mean, sometimes I'm fine with it. Transistor was easily worth 20 bucks and I don't regret paying 40 for The Witness. But yeah, more often than not it sends a game to the wishlist rather than the shopping cart.

let them price it whatever they like, i'll hold till it's bundled or dirt cheap regardless.

might as well get a bunch of people upfront who are caught up in the zeitgeists of these things, devs need to eat

let them price it whatever they like, i'll hold till it's bundled or dirt cheap regardless.

might as well get a bunch of people upfront who are caught up in the zeitgeists of these things, devs need to eat

SUPERHOT
pizza

Well that Marcus Rashford looks a bit tasty. Might have to fire up FM16 and see what the score is.

yeah...I watched that match just now...he looked good and they need all the help they can get considering all of their players keep getting injured

ModBot said:
Instructions for UnderWaterTree:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (UnderWaterTree, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Vertiginous Golf -- MB-E0AC9666F7BE32BE - Taken by Wok. 1 entrants total.
Vertiginous Golf #3 -- MB-01466BA243F546EA - Taken by Shalashaska. 2 entrants total.
Vertiginous Golf #2 -- MB-99C1DF5DA06434D5 - Taken by hannes. 2 entrants total.

t1456446372z1.png
Here

Hektor

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING GODSHIT

If the Killstagram service was properly working i'd so Salsashark you with SuperHOT WebM's right now.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of The_Super_Inframan, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 55 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Atonement Scourge of Time -- MB-C1F35EDBC5383CB4 - Taken by gaiadyne. 4 entrants total.
Pills4Skills -- MB-44A84316303D434A - Taken by Kifimbo. 5 entrants total.
Neverending Nightmares -- MB-3AB34AF31A09CF60 - Taken by KainXVIII. 4 entrants total.
Double Dragon Neon -- MB-E3B1FB0BB8B5D31E - Taken by neonglow. 12 entrants total.
Street Racing Syndicate -- MB-719E646DE0922586 - Taken by DaBargainHunta. 2 entrants total.
Dream Tale -- MB-31A4B86ED641FAF7 - Taken by bkw. 2 entrants total.
CT Special Forces Fire for Effect -- MB-3B1402DEC2E749A8 - Taken by Javier23. 2 entrants total.
Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards Reloaded -- MB-093115075866DF2E - Taken by Last Baron. 11 entrants total.
Elements Soul of Fire -- MB-0F087C28E39D09DB - Taken by Hakkelus. 1 entrants total.
Amerzone The Explorer's Legacy -- MB-6555A315B7C70476 - Taken by septicore. 1 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Zombie Shooter 2 -- MB-55A31073D4E824BA - Taken by WinterDemons. 2 entrants total.
Data Hacker Initiation -- MB-E191BB77A06DBCAE - Taken by shervinrs. 1 entrants total.
Save the Furries -- MB-59515B58F32D99C9 - Taken by nightstorm. 2 entrants total.
Retro City Rampage DX -- MB-CF354DCDCFC5EEA4 - Taken by Accoun. 10 entrants total.
Anki -- MB-D50E638B87E8DCE7 - Taken by mrks. 4 entrants total.
Outlast -- MB-8AB30864A0285E11 - Taken by ExoSoul. 4 entrants total.
Gas Guzzlers Extreme -- MB-C111E8FC14C3531E - Taken by fuzzy123. 7 entrants total.
Job the Leprechaun -- MB-1893B4372BCB7012 - Taken by anastef. 3 entrants total.
Muffin Knight -- MB-BD9B572A1AED58F9 - Taken by Mavromatis. 1 entrants total.
Data Hacker Corruption -- MB-A71446CE8EC741AF - Taken by PaulSane. 3 entrants total.
Fractal Make Blooms Not War -- MB-4138592B616AF187 - Taken by hesho. 1 entrants total.
Hostile Waters Antaeus Rising -- MB-A840476B8788BBA8 - Taken by TheMadMan007. 1 entrants total.
Dead Bits -- MB-36E9492D055405CB
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 -- MB-DB598CF5111A4357 - Taken by UnderWaterTree. 5 entrants total.
Axis Game Factory's AGFPRO v3 -- MB-4360F7C1D62E5F08 - Taken by Shalashaska. 2 entrants total.
Shadowgate 2014 (Includes 3 Games) -- MB-E2BF584096DFD005 - Taken by someguyinahat. 7 entrants total.
Bloodsports TV -- MB-B99E1902717FC195 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 3 entrants total.
qzNSxgo.jpg
Moonlight Minios -- MB-B7B97E35E265B3B8 - Taken by Sammichu. 1 entrants total.
Nuclear Dawn -- MB-14BA4B506232D179 - Taken by bloke. 3 entrants total.
Cubicle Quest -- MB-36A820D72988C607 - Taken by dot. 3 entrants total.
CortexGear AngryDroids -- MB-B2A7FC37371E6830 - Taken by drakaenae. 2 entrants total.
Desert Thunder -- MB-D6A64898D75604D9 - Taken by jgalat. 2 entrants total.
Ruzh Delta Z -- MB-7B1D031CCA623791
Tesla Effect A Tex Murphy Adventure -- MB-80640F59338F4016 - Taken by Mivey. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Murdered Soul Suspect -- MB-41EDE8D674702234 - Taken by PurpleSquid. 7 entrants total.
Incitement 3 -- MB-519045877829EC49 - Taken by Purkake4. 4 entrants total.
House of 1,000 Doors Family Secrets -- MB-F852AE8A9641A14B
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing -- MB-E01F870BC93144B2 - Taken by texhnolyze. 5 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Alien Shooter 2 Reloaded -- MB-D7BC96F64C2D3735 - Taken by WinterDemons. 1 entrants total.

Grim Fandango Remastered -- MB-0B172C6075688852 - Taken by redlacs. 25 entrants total.
Seeders -- MB-F3C0C8822F99FB6F - Taken by Belgarion. 2 entrants total.
Eternity's Child -- MB-F6DB83E7057EEAE7 - Taken by Starwolf_UK. 5 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Zombie Shooter -- MB-552CE06087A130C4 - Taken by dot. 1 entrants total.
Door Kickers -- MB-7B0026E5BE4C751E - Taken by M*A*S*H. 24 entrants total.
Praetorians -- MB-9228B78D99396891 - Taken by user237. 2 entrants total.
Alien Breed: Impact -- MB-23D37417BC2A0EA5 - Taken by hannes. 2 entrants total.
Double Dragon Trilogy -- MB-2666BAC0CEBCD062 - Taken by ussjtrunks. 7 entrants total.
Lead and Gold Gangs of the Wild West -- MB-6C29AB687B862FA7 - Taken by titch. 4 entrants total.
Ninjahtic -- MB-2D7DF05E9C159A8A - Taken by Arthea. 2 entrants total.
Tiny Troopers -- MB-B76524CEB012738E - Taken by Hektor. 1 entrants total.
NotGTAV -- MB-8D9A3E09E39218F6 - Taken by SSPssp. 6 entrants total.
Divekick -- MB-688192CAB8E234FA - Taken by Spring-Loaded. 5 entrants total.
Gun Monkeys -- MB-C77185B3CA869C7C
xheRJRF.gif
Alien Shooter -- MB-3596976E43B87468 - Taken by dot. 1 entrants total.
SpeedRunners -- MB-9FEEB49C21488BD2 - Taken by deadcelledo. 2 entrants total.
The Oil Blue Steam Legacy Edition -- MB-BBF57B74802293F8 - Taken by Vlad. 4 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Street Racing Syndicate was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Dream Tale was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for CT Special Forces Fire for Effect was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Amerzone The Explorer's Legacy was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Zombie Shooter 2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Save the Furries was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Anki was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Job the Leprechaun was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Fractal Make Blooms Not War was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Hostile Waters Antaeus Rising was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Dead Bits was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Axis Game Factory's AGFPRO v3 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Moonlight Minios was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Desert Thunder was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Ruzh Delta Z was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Tesla Effect A Tex Murphy Adventure was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for House of 1,000 Doors Family Secrets was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Alien Shooter 2 Reloaded was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Zombie Shooter was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Praetorians was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Alien Breed: Impact was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Gun Monkeys was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Alien Shooter was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1456442532z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of The_Super_Inframan, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION -- MB-137A282E287630D0 - Taken by ctw0e. 13 entrants total.

t1456442592z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom