• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

me0wish

SteamGAF wont recognize me now that my username has changed
JK
f7426471b3.gif

I can never not recognize that tag.

ModBot said:
Instructions for SockyJohnson:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SockyJohnson, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Zack-Zero -- MB-E46D4E226E11E44A - Taken by Regginator
Tidalis -- MB-221CF37267022FBB - Taken by Eila
Deadly 30 -- MB-C30EAE09596C0E83 - Taken by neonglow
Ocean City Racing -- MB-3755AFD6A955CBA6 - Taken by TheMadMan007

said it would be 10-15 dollars on release in a reddit AMA, instead they priced it double that becuase of greed.

stated it would have vr support on launch, it doesn't

also game doesn't even have cards
Idk what you're talking about the game is $10 right now.

Thank you Nuuvem

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
said it would be 10-15 dollars on release in a reddit AMA, instead they priced it double that becuase of greed.

stated it would have vr support on launch, it doesn't

also game doesn't even have cards

Also the development team is based in Poland, a country often touted for its lower development costs compared to other parts of the world.

They're basically charging you double again.

neonglow

Here's another giveaway to add to the pile.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (neonglow, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Divekick -- MB-38C95859F0FEC2E8 - Taken by kagamin. 1 entrants total.

t1456451293z1.png

Khronico

Also the development team is based in Poland, a country often touted for its lower development costs compared to other parts of the world.

They're basically charging you double again.

1372606872145.gif

Do I try bo3 free multiplayer?

Is this a virus

xwaNA.jpg

Definitely.
I need someone else from GAF to play with.

well this superhot steam icon is pretty cool

r5uf4ya.png

That's extremely fucking clever.

I don't get it

FLD

So, what VPN do you guys use for stuff like getting Superhot from Nuuvem? The only one I really know of is Hola and I've heard bad things about it.

Plus, if I turned it off after adding the game to my cart it would default back to telling me the game wasn't available in my region. Ended up having to leave it on the entire time to be able to buy the game, which makes me kind of uneasy. I changed my Paypal password right after but suggestions for better alternatives would be welcome if they can save me the trouble in the future.

Kagemusha

So, what VPN do you guys use for stuff like getting Superhot from Nuuvem? The only one I really know of is Hola and I've heard bad things about it.

Plus, if I turned it off after adding the game to my cart it would default back to telling me the game wasn't available in my region. Ended up having to leave it on the entire time to be able to buy the game, which makes me kind of uneasy. I changed my Paypal password right after but suggestions for better alternatives would be welcome if they can save me the trouble in the future.

JaseC said something about VyprVPN

I've used TunnelBear myself in the past.

Xanathus

Superhot is a perfect example of why mainstream standard site reviews are worthless to me because they do not account for the price of the game. It's understandable why they have to do that since price changes and they usually get the games for free and the value of money is different to each person. On the other hand if a game is priced too high for it's value I can easily see it in the complaints on forums and user reviews.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of an anonymous benefactor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- MEGA GIVERS ONLY! You must have given away at least 25 games through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

A great game featuring the definitive assassin -- MB-4364E31CFF8950EF - Taken by Diedac. 33 entrants total.

t1456496531z1.png

Dr.Acula

Banned
I got curious at that devil dagger's thumbnail and decided to check it out on steam...

How did I never knew about this game?!!

definitely added it to my wishlist it looks insane.

I watched a Polygon first look at DD and the guys said, "I didn't know how to rocket jump until I figured out you had to jump and shoot at the ground at the same time" and the other guy was like "oooooohhh."

SMH. Get gud newbs.

This guy's doing a shot of beer every death.

http://www.twitch.tv/dcp244

So like, one a min.

Salsa

wtf superhot performance is.. bad

game is amazing but it chops up like crazy

and ive read similar on the steam forums

what the flying fuck is up. last 3 or 4 pc games ive bought have had awful performance issues on launch. still havent touched xcom 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom