• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

Found out, living together with my ex-girlfriend, right after breaking up, does not work at all. Like at all. Gotta "kick her" out tomorrow morning, because I'm actually enjoying my days on my own anyway, and I got projects coming up.

And The Witness.

[edit]
Ah shit, not first post of a new page again. #FirstPostofaNewPage

Regginator

Was this posted already?

OhHVk8a.png

https://steamcommunity.com/app/208650/discussions/0/405690850600936914

67296-I-dont-know-what-I-expected-gi-q3di.jpeg

wb keeps amazing me with how deeper they can go.

Khronico

Juggling so many games right now

Finished the 1st chapter in Mars War Logs. It's surprisingly good despite it's low budget and jank. The combat is not bad either, it's moderately enjoyable. The world they created is pretty interesting and I want to see more of it.

I also got the Ubi HB to play Grow Home and Gunslinger.

I didn't expect to like Grow Home since I'm not into platformers at all, but I found it to be super fun. The base mechanic of climbing up surfaces is extremely satisfying when you get it down. Really great game.

Gunslinger is friggin AMAZING. I just finished it today and it's one of the best FPS's I've played in a while (up there with TNO). Gameplay is top notch.

Aside from those 3 I'm finishing up my 4th BBI run (counting my PS3 playthrough) in Dragons Dogma. Not much to say other than it's unequivocally one of the best games of last gen and that the PC version is immaculate.

I also plan to jump into TiTS FC this month, I've been delaying playing this game for too long. Unfortunately I don't enjoy the battle system at all (I played like 2ish hrs), but the writing is so strong I think I can power through my dislike of the gameplay.

kagamin

I also plan to jump into TiTS FC this month, I've been delaying playing this game for too long. Unfortunately I don't enjoy the battle system at all (I played like 2ish hrs), but the writing is so strong I think I can power through my dislike of the gameplay.

As far as combat goes, it gets more interesting late game, but its better so far in SC with the new mechanics.

Pachimari

If I pre-order the Intro Pack of Hitman, will I get access to the beta this month? Or do I have to pre-order the Full Experience?

Adnor

Banned
Got my XCOM 2 keys from Nuuvem.

Like their support promised me, they were ROW keys, so I had no problem activating them! :D

zkylon

zkylewd
You must have missed when it was for free*

when you bought a Steam Controller

considering argie customs stole the fallout 2 i bought off ebay i'm not importing anything ever again until import laws gets changed in argieland

Or you can buy it right now and have craploads of fun :3
i'm not a big fan of multiplayer so my budget is always limited and it's just gonna go to overwatch since that game looks super rad

i'd like to play rocket league, would be nice to have like a free weekend or a demo or something, but i'm not gonna blow like 15 bucks on it cos i'd rather put it in the overwatch fund

Got my XCOM 2 keys from Nuuvem.

Like their support promised me, they were ROW keys, so I had no problem activating them! :D
thanks for the heads up

for some reason steam is crashing when i try to active em tho

oh valve..

tmarg

Does anyone here play Helldivers? I'm tempted now that it's on sale, and I kinda enjoyed Gauntlet, but I have no idea who I'd play it with. Apparently it's not great solo.

Juggling so many games right now

Finished the 1st chapter in Mars War Logs. It's surprisingly good despite it's low budget and jank. The combat is not bad either, it's moderately enjoyable. The world they created is pretty interesting and I want to see more of it.

I also got the Ubi HB to play Grow Home and Gunslinger.

I didn't expect to like Grow Home since I'm not into platformers at all, but I found it to be super fun. The base mechanic of climbing up surfaces is extremely satisfying when you get it down. Really great game.

Gunslinger is friggin AMAZING. I just finished it today and it's one of the best FPS's I've played in a while (up there with TNO). Gameplay is top notch.

Aside from those 3 I'm finishing up my 4th BBI run (counting my PS3 playthrough) in Dragons Dogma. Not much to say other than it's unequivocally one of the best games of last gen and that the PC version is immaculate.

This is me. ADD all the way.

This post is terrible. The game is definitely worth $15....

Bundles devalue games too much, I hope RL doesn't ever get bundled. At least not for another couple years.

His post was fine.

Rocket League is... well, let's just say I don't like it very much.

Beyond that, if it did get bundle, imagine the increase that the player base would see -- and if any of them actually stuck with it as some of the posters in this thread have, the game would have even better longevity.

That Doom boxart reminds me of Bomberman Act Zero.

Ha... I can see it.

Does anyone here play Helldivers? I'm tempted now that it's on sale, and I kinda enjoyed Gauntlet, but I have no idea who I'd play it with. Apparently it's not great solo.

I will be... on my Vita. There's no PSN/Steam cross play though, so sorry but I can't help you on this one. I do have Gauntlet though...

This is me. ADD all the way.

I tried this once in my early twenties. It was a huge mistake. I would put a game down and come back to it and have no idea where I was or what I was doing or even how to play in a lot of cases (I remember two of the games I was playing at the time being Star Ocean 3 and Resident Evil 0).

I tried it once again due to the GMG Playfire rewards, cause I was actually legitimately trying to earn the rewards, and ended up with games that I'm still clearing from my backlog occasionally.

Never again.

I'd buy the Steam controller + XCOM 2 for $50.

Haha. Isn't XCOM 2 normally $60? Here, buy our game and we'll not only give you $10 off but we'll throw in a Steam controller.

I wouldn't hold my breath. ;)

helldivers is on sale?

mmh

30%

Not really enough to make me consider grabbing it, especially since it just went free on PSN yesterday.

~Kinggi~

Banned
I hope DOOM is a solid fun SP shooter. I hope they dont skimp on the crazy enemy encounters. If they fail we will always have the next Serious Sam i guess.

Sch1sm

wait is there gonna be mp?

why would anyone play doom for the multiplayer

wtf kind of shit is that

Why would anyone buy it at it's AAA pricing for its probably shitty campaign?

I got Rocket League for free on both PS4 and PC and I've played it maybe 30 minutes
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's okay. It took me 2.5 years to finish TR2013, and I had 3 copies.

You'll do it one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom