• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Late game armor and weapons in X-Com 2 look anime as shit

I love it

kagamin

Been at the last boss for MGS 3D for a week now. The game controls like such ass I welcome the cutscenes.

Everytime someone mentions this version of the game, I'm still amazed at how I beat the game with no alerts or deaths on my first run... playing on normal though.

With the button camera no less.

Cue terrible "Arkham Knight is a car game but Linux has no drivers"

Hahaha.

--

Having fun with D4; I don't recall the bad port police having a field day with this one, though it may be one of the worst ports I've ever played (and of course, Durante made a fix; I might not agree with a lot of his viewpoints, but his "fixes" are always welcome).

Volimar

Why can't you just create a character and then have that translate to a copy/pasteable code? You share the code, your friends paste it in their game and they get a character with the exact name/makeup as the one you created. Having to share a file is kind of lame.

Was this posted already?

OhHVk8a.png

https://steamcommunity.com/app/208650/discussions/0/405690850600936914

giphy.gif

Pachimari

Oh shit, I bought The Witness! It'll go along with my curtains!

I seriously hope it's worth it. I suck at puzzles, and I get easily frustrated and quits if I can't progress in 5 minutes.

Installing it right away.

Arthea

yeah, it's final, I can't play anything requiring precision, not that my hands shake, at least visibly, but they shake. No wonder I can't play shmups anymore, thanks Feel-A-Maze and its mean reviewers for ruining my life for good.

I'll see myself out

don't cry for me Argentina

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

GO HOME -- MB-0CE1C7ADE47667CD
LUCKSLINGER -- MB-8B3B8ADCF5B5C4F5 - Taken by Deques

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Just discovered "loot runs" in Darkest Dungeon, where you just get 4 newbies, run a short low level dungeon with no provisions just to grab as much as loot possible before fucking off and then dismissing the 4 newbies (or however many survived) and grabbing 4 new ones.

Basically it's the Rogue Legacy money runs (maybe this is a staple in rogue like games, at least ones with a meta upgrade system). This is pretty much mandatory it seems because upgrading / maintaining your high rank guys gets stupid expensive and needed to run the high level dungeons (as I have found out miserably).

What im saying is, some of you might have died in vain lol. No more deaths for awhile because im not naming the fodder guys, those don't count (lets say they are...gamefaqs people *shudder) and im going to be running loot runs tomorow to gear up my roster, and then Friday its time to move on to xcom which will consume me for a few weeks. I do want to get back to it tho because I really like it, and im glad I found out about these loot runs because the ridiculous difficulty spike of the champion dungeons was actually kinda killing the game for me (they might still, its not like you can upgrade your guys forever, in fact its juts 1 step up from what mine are). DD shall be conquered.

Dsyndrome

Tempted to preload XCOM 2 despite not beating 1 yet; not like the canon ending isn't already known, gotta feed that neverending gaming ADD.

kagamin

Am I wrong for associating The Witness with Professor Layton because they both have puzzles? Because that's what I feel like I should be doing.

Dsyndrome

Am I wrong for associating The Witness with Professor Layton because they both have puzzles? Because that's what I feel like I should be doing.

No one in the Witness refusing to aid in an investigation unless you solve a puzzle; unless you count the
statues/husks/cinder people? I have no idea what they are.

impact

Banned
Rocket League needs to be bundled soon.
Or at least go 75% off. But I feel it's still ways off.

This post is terrible. The game is definitely worth $15....

Bundles devalue games too much, I hope RL doesn't ever get bundled. At least not for another couple years.

Backlogger

Bundles devalue games too much, I hope RL doesn't ever get bundled. At least not for another couple years.

I agree

I have put in over 100 hours on both the Steam and PS4 versions (so over 200 total). Its worth the price of admission for sure. I got both copies free but have purchased all the DLC content day one.

My favorite multiplayer game since Unreal Tournament and Goldeneye.

Eila

You don't get 1k+ games without cheaping out a few times.
Unless you're Mark Zuckerberg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom