• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deques

I just checked my library again and it's showing up now.

Edit:
pacmanb2cm7.jpg

A mistake, surely, even if the figure includes the demo; that's literally everybody on my friends list.

282 friends that have Pac-Man, just wow

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

Edit:
pacmanb2cm7.jpg

A mistake, surely, even if the figure includes the demo; that's literally everybody on my friends list.
Be honest: you did this just to let us know that you do have friends :(

Raytow

Yay pacman doesn't seem to have sound, and given scamco track record for pc games, I'm scared that it won't be patched.

Edit:
pacmanb2cm7.jpg

I'm fairly certain someone said earlier that this is glitched. If you look at other games it will say all your friends play them too.

Nokterian

Has anybody who pre-purchased Pac-Man on GMG received their key?

I have my key. Weird that i need to turn my sound from 5.1 to Stereo. This needs to be fixed but overall a very cool and addicting game bought the whole pack for €6,50 with that 25% voucher and using 2 old games for more discount.

derExperte

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mafia 2 -- MB-C45415E30468FE45 - Taken by wetflame. 7 entrants total.

t1380107291z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Do I still get the pre-order bonus if I buy Pac-Man now from GMG?

I wouldn't think so. The page still states the pre-order bonuses but the game's been released.

How does one get invited to the NeGAF steam group?, is it just requesting in here and hoping?.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MajorMelchett

I've sent you an invite, but for anybody else who may be wondering, just include a link to your profile in your request and somebody will invite you.

The Cowboy

Man Pac-Man is fun, I didn't know about the replay viewing so you can see how people got their score (and how they are so much better than you :D).

Thanks for the invite JaseC.

JaseC

Flying Bundle spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Beep -- MB-2A7DE8B2C6B06980 - Taken by derExperte
Clones -- MB-8AC0CA12B5022B31 - Taken by Deques
The Polynomial -- MB-08258133A7B30903 - Taken by adaen
Bob Came in Pieces -- MB-68F67EF2CF709412 - Taken by Blablurn
Ittle Dew -- MB-B52537F7E7AB7D39 - Taken by Addnan
----------
Thanks for the invite JaseC.

No worries. :)

JaseC

Thank you. Only one I wanted :)
Then I'll go for Beep. Thx!
Was going to take Beep, but found out that I already got it. So I took Clones instead.

Thanks

<3

Only 10? I seem to have 20 of the buggers!

What have I done to deserve this???

19 here. 9 are for a 20% discount and the other 10 25%.

Is everyone that owns Train Simulator supposed to get coupons? I didn't get anything.

Try restarting the client.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
and you two are just feeding her attention :p
Of course. I'm an attention whore, that's why I own 9 Xboxes.

(no, I'm not crazy)

Is there any point in getting Duke Nukem 1/2 if you got the Retro Shooter bundle? I thought they were the same game o_O
They are really good games, though I'm afraid DN1 may be a little dated, and DN2 was always very hard for me.

On another note, I just shoot an email to the Flying Bundle guys, since I haven't got my keys yet. Hope they can send them soon.

def sim

Enough card money for Dead Space 2. Hooray.

Now I don't have to boot up origin when the time comes to replay the first two games.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
I forgot how good Pac-Man CE:DX is.

Now I want Geometry Wars 2, which will never happen because Bizarre is dead and Activision is apathetic.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
There are GW-a-likes on Steam if that'll placate you.
Waves is pretty good and Beat Hazard lets you use your own music, but they're not on the level of Geometry Wars: Galaxies. Now that was a little gem.

My first time playing a Pac-Man game and wow... it really is so much fun. I'm particularly loving the replay feature - very nice indeed!
First time playing Pacman... Oh yeah, I think they made a movie about you. It's called Men in Black or something :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom