• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRORANGE

Being without a proper PC to play many games from my Backlog sure is a bit sad to be honest fellow GAFfers. As some people know already, I gave it to a home that was learning how to use the internet for the first time and decided to start all my savings over again. However the Economy in here is so bad that this goal seems a very far priority and to make it worst paying a lot for things like medicine does not improve my day (I'll be on surgery for the second time in this month, October 1st to remove my second wisdom teeth) I've talked a little bit with one or two GAFfers and it's amazing to see how this community can provide kind and warm words in times of need. Every time I post I try to help every time I can or every time there's such need. I believe that, this is indeed the best Community on any Gaming related forum without a doubt. From members to mods, I can always find proper and polite discussions, kind people, humble people willing to help each other, giving advice and so on. I will keep on working every day or, one post at a time in order to keep building this fine Community because we all deserve this amazing place.

I just wanted to Thank you to everyone on GAF for keeping this place unique. I see it as if we are little rocks. Alone they can't do much but if we put them all together, we can build a Castle with them. I'm very sorry for the "live journal" part, it's just a harsh time, something you all must have been through. I know this is the Steam thread (and not the Off Topic section) but to me it's a thread full of great GAFfers.

Because some of you were patient to read all this (again, I'm very sorry) my next post is going to be a kind, yet very humble giveaway for you all even if my wallet will be done until the end of this year and I shouldn't. Thank you for being part of this Community fellow GAFfers, never stop being good members. Good night!

Hey Monk, hope the surgery goes well for you.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Being without a proper PC to play many games from my Backlog sure is a bit sad to be honest fellow GAFfers. As some people know already, I gave it to a home that was learning how to use the internet for the first time and decided to start all my savings over again. However the Economy in here is so bad that this goal seems a very far priority and to make it worst paying a lot for things like medicine does not improve my day (I'll be on surgery for the second time in this month, October 1st to remove my second wisdom teeth) I've talked a little bit with one or two GAFfers and it's amazing to see how this community can provide kind and warm words in times of need. Every time I post I try to help every time I can or every time there's such need. I believe that, this is indeed the best Community on any Gaming related forum without a doubt. From members to mods, I can always find proper and polite discussions, kind people, humble people willing to help each other, giving advice and so on. I will keep on working every day or, one post at a time in order to keep building this fine Community because we all deserve this amazing place.

I just wanted to Thank you to everyone on GAF for keeping this place unique. I see it as if we are little rocks. Alone they can't do much but if we put them all together, we can build a Castle with them. I'm very sorry for the "live journal" part, it's just a harsh time, something you all must have been through. I know this is the Steam thread (and not the Off Topic section) but to me it's a thread full of great GAFfers.

Because some of you were patient to read all this (again, I'm very sorry) my next post is going to be a kind, yet very humble giveaway for you all even if my wallet will be done until the end of this year and I shouldn't. Thank you for being part of this Community fellow GAFfers, never stop being good members. Good night!

Thanks a lot for the giveaway The_Monk, I recently had surgery twice to remove 2 wisdom teeth (2 more to go though :|) and I know how much it sucks so good luck and take it easy after it's done.

I hope a few of the Aussies will report a link to Monk's mega-giveaway overnight so it gets some good entrants. I'll repost it again in the morning. That's the worst thing about the 24 hour giveaways, no easy way to keep everyone's eyes on the prize with such a long length!

Will do.

kidko

Wow that is a huge giveaway! Trying not to lurk as much and participate, so I've put in for a couple of those games. Thanks :)

denx

Thanks Monk, you're awesome! Removing your wisdom teeth sucks, (oh boy I could tell you some stories about that) hope everything goes well in your surgery.

DaBoss

You're the nicest anonymous person I know. Always posting kindly and giving encouragement to other GAFfers. Thank you fellow GAFfer for being a great person.

Already own this game so here's an extra code from the groupees bundle. Good luck.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Jamestown -- MB-6BE3B58DCF983869 - Taken by 73V3N. 3 entrants total.

t1380248640z1.png

Interesting.
To come back to the Rockin' Android/Greenlight steam keys thing:
The Greenlight icon for Cloudphobia in the Groupees Build a Bundle 7 is the lesser-seen promise-less version... and so is the Oknytt one.

They stopped promising Steam codes for Greenlight games after the Croixleur devs said they wouldn't be giving Steam keys to be people that got the game in a bundle. They ended up changing their minds, but still. Most devs do end up giving out Steam keys when games are greenlit though.

Good luck to all of you, amazing fellow GAFfers.

I'm not going after any of those games but awesome giveaway The_Monk.

They stopped promising Steam codes for Greenlight games after the Croixleur devs said they wouldn't be giving Steam keys to be people that got the game in a bundle. They ended up changing their minds, but still. Most devs do end up giving out Steam keys when games are greenlit though.

Yeah, it sucks but it's a reasonable response to the ones that try to get around that deal. The Oknytt devs have said they'll give out Steam keys to all bundle buyers though, while Rockin' Android haven't said anything about Cloudphobia yet. Given what they just tried to pull, I wouldn't vote for them.

Yeah, it sucks but it's a reasonable response to the ones that try to get around that deal. The Oknytt devs have said they'll give out Steam keys to all bundle buyers though, while Rockin' Android haven't said anything about Cloudphobia yet. Given what they just tried to pull, I wouldn't vote for them.

Good to hear about Oknytt, it's definitely the most interesting looking game in that bundle for me, and I was already going to buy it just for the possibility that I could get a Steam key, but it's good to know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom