• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knurek

Alpha Protocol is pretty fun, albeit junky as hell.

Oh well, was to be expected, Obsidian game and all that.

Having fun so far, sneaking up on bad guys and then shooting them with silenced pistol or slitting their throats does not get old fast.

frogg609

Is the Street Fighter X Tekken: Complete Pack actually complete? I don't want to have to buy anything else afterwards if I pick this up.

Also, during ModBot Mania a very generous GAFfer gifted me Dysfunctional Systems... not five minutes after I told the other mods "This looks like it could be cool!". THANKS DUDE!

you're welcome :) Glad I caught this post before it got lost in the shuffle. Hope you enjoy it. I played it a bit. Really great interface and artwork ,has me excited to continue!

Deques

Is the Street Fighter X Tekken: Complete Pack actually complete? I don't want to have to buy anything else afterwards if I pick this up.

It doesn't include the costume swap dlcs

Edit: Correction, it does include all the costume swap. Enhanced Steam didn't highlight them for some reason

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
That's just hilarious/sad. The Master Thief edition costs three euros/dollars more than the regular version. Would it have been terrible crime to add that stuff into the base game as pre-order bonus? I know they are trying to say that the Master Thief edition offers much better value but at three euros extra, I don't see the point of having that edition.
GOG 1: Steam 0

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
has anyone noticed the controller on the Family Sharing image
steamfsbp0sa7.jpg

and on the steam livingroom page:

wqS1mIs.jpg

both have three buttons, even though they're different shaped controllers.

Not that I think Valve would do that, they'd probably want to keep the dual stick+4 buttons+shoulders thing just to keep console parity for ports, right?

The plot thickens:

The last company to attempt a manufacturer-agnostic platform was 3D0. What does their controller look like?

TmSeM5f.jpg

I think you mean broken. I only ever had one, but holy shit that random chance of getting a second shot ability was crazy.

Yeah...if you skilled them right, they could basically hit the entire map and randomly get a second shot. My main plan was to find high ground with 2 snipers and just make hate when anything moved.

So yeah, pretty broken

Who wants to be in my game?

yes, please?

Grief.exe

This is a little off topic but I lent my brother my head set so we can talk to each other while playing dota as I have a nice standalone mic but it picks up my crappy speakers so I'm looking around for some nice head phones. Does anyone have an recommendations?

Forgot to mention, around 100. Don't have a fancy sound card or anything.

AD700 are the best in that price range.

Welp Steam Bros, I'm on my way to the cardiologist to find out if there's something wrong with my heart. :-

Hopefully I'll be back to see announcement three, which is hopefully more than just a controller.

Hopefully the announcement involves a bill of good health.

Tomodachi

If joy2key falls short, try xpadder.

It isn't free, but it is one of those programs that I'm happy I purchased. What you can do with it is have "auto profiles". What this means is you assign a profile to windows (with your shortcuts etc) and an empty profile to steam.exe or whatever game process you run that has controller support (so you don't have conflicts).

When you exit a game you'll hence get your windows keys back.

There are probably other programs that can do it but this is one option to explore.

http://xpadder.com/forum4/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1944

Thanks a lot, this is actually what I was trying to do. I managed to do this with Joy2key however and so far I'm pretty satisfied with the results. I'll probably buy xpadder if I think of/need something more advanced that Joy2key is unable to do.

Actually now that I think about it, does anyone know if it's possible with Joy2key to associate a single command/key/action to two or more buttons? E.g. pressing A+B+RT on the pad => Alt key on the keyboard. What about xpadder?

derExperte

A $10 minimum for 2 games already featured in pay-what-you-want Humble Bundles and 3 games I've never heard of before.

We've hit peak bundle, folks.

Derrick the Deathfin is a great looking (love the papercraft style) jump'n'swim that sadly bombed horribly first on PSN then on everything else. It's really cool. That bundle is not though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom