• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

oipic

Wow, huge thanks to Mr/Ms Anonymous Benefactor - that is... really quite a raffle indeed.

Credit is due just for putting together a PM of that size for ModBot, too, that it itself must've been quite an undertaking. Thanks!

hwateber

Crazy giveaway! Anyway, about that Ghosts and Goblins Online....looks interesting enough but the gameplay doesn't look like Ghosts n Goblins to me

Mairu

I'm confused does the raffle want us to send multiple pms for each game we would like to win?

- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

So that would be yes.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Wow this is the craziest giveaway I ever seen since I've been on neogaf. Thank you crazy generous anonymous person, hopefully I win one :)

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Shit, uh...

...welp, hadn't wanted to out myself, but Modbot messed with one of the game names in a way that's significant and Stump isn't around to do anything about it. So! There are only two copies of Giana Sisters. One of the "three" is actually the upcoming DLC, "Rise of the Owlverlord". If you win that but don't own the base game, well...sorry. This may be standalone, so you could be in luck even if you don't own the base game...but I don't know for sure.

Sorry the list is a totally incomprehensible mess, too. I put it in alphabetical order because that way it might actually be possible to look for the game(s) you wanted and enter for them, but it appears that order isn't preserved. I can post the full list if somebody wants.

And yes, all of it is real. Nothing is Bad Rats. I might be "honorless" but I'm not an asshole. :p

EDIT: The Humble Weekly Sale is the Retro Shooters bundle, includes Hard Reset and System Shock 2. Thanks to gwynplaine for pointing it out.

EDIT EDIT: There is also only one copy of Rochard! The second one is the Hard Times DLC.

Based benefactor. Everyone who wins something should do some write ups so whoever it is that dropped this can know these things are being played.

Grief.exe

Crazy giveaway! Anyway, about that Ghosts and Goblins Online....looks interesting enough but the gameplay doesn't look like Ghosts n Goblins to me

You are right, this looks like Ghots and Goblins gameplay to me

i00Fa4FJrvqvI.gif

iUJGl4tmaTcro.gif

Kifimbo

Shit, uh...

...welp, hadn't wanted to out myself, but Modbot messed with one of the game names in a way that's significant and Stump isn't around to do anything about it. So! There are only two copies of Giana Sisters. One of the "three" is actually the upcoming DLC, "Rise of the Owlverlord". If you win that but don't own the base game, well...sorry.

Sorry the list is a totally incomprehensible mess, too. I put it in alphabetical order because that way it might actually be possible to look for the game(s) you wanted and enter for them, but it appears that order isn't preserved. I can post the full list if somebody wants.

And yes, all of it is real. Nothing is Bad Rats. I might be "honorless" but I'm not an asshole. :p

You, sir, are awesome.

Jawmuncher

Hmm 2 games i've idled have had really weird drop rates. I think Steam if you've had so many drops in a day starts slowing it down. No reason for Macguffins curse to drop 1 card in 1.3 hours.

Well, there IS a whole day left to go. :p

Yeah I suppose you're right. Lucky this isn't a lightning raffle. Clearly some nameless benefactor felt bad for the PC users not getting any GTA V love and decided to correct that. I thank them.

And this I believe is post #3. Gotta have a sharp-eye on this thread for the next 24 hrs.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Shit, uh...

...welp, hadn't wanted to out myself, but Modbot messed with one of the game names in a way that's significant and Stump isn't around to do anything about it. So! There are only two copies of Giana Sisters. One of the "three" is actually the upcoming DLC, "Rise of the Owlverlord". If you win that but don't own the base game, well...sorry.

Damn, man. Hell of a giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom