• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milamber

Slow down Valve, man you killin' em.

Hmm. I only really care about Superhot and Warsow, but 'grats to all the new Steam devs. I'll have to take a closer look at this list.

Bugbear Ent's Next Car Game
Camtasia
Candle
Dusty Revenge
DwarfCorp
Eden Star
Gimbal
Grimm
Higurashi When They Cry
Humans Must Answer
Lucana Passage
Long Live The Queen
Monochroma
Mount Your Friends
Postmortem: one must die
SeaCraft
SUPERHOT
Syder Arcade
theHunter
U55
Valdis Story Abyssal City
Warsow
World of Diving
WWII Online
Zombie Tycoon II

Holy shit! Long Live The Queen is finally greenlit!

Squeeeeee!

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I've been playing Valdis Story for the last few days, since I kickstarted it way back when.

I really like it a lot, but it is kicking my ass up one side and down the other. Just unrelenting in what it asks of you as a player for platforming and combat.

Good music and art too. Really recommend it if you like metroidvanias and action. I might play the other characters on easy or normal instead of hard though.

BruteUA

I saw a commercial on Cartoon Network last night for Volgarr. I thought that was pretty cool, even if the game is kicking my ass.

Looks like only Rocketbirds was grabbed. I'll loosen up the rules, and repost now. I've also added an old Origin key for Medal of Honor that no one grabbed before.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys and 1 Origin key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

LIMBO -- -- MB-8D313F851E4C58A5 - Taken by kadab
Bastion -- -- MB-FAE5663283B82CCE - Taken by Spawn
Medal of Honor -- -- MB-91D5C9D5A62F5F32 - Taken by chiym1992

denx

Slow down Valve, man you killin' em.

Hmm. I only really care about Superhot and Warsow, but 'grats to all the new Steam devs. I'll have to take a closer look at this list.

Bugbear Ent's Next Car Game
Camtasia
Candle
Dusty Revenge
DwarfCorp
Eden Star
Gimbal
Grimm
Higurashi When They Cry
Humans Must Answer
Lucana Passage
Long Live The Queen
Monochroma
Mount Your Friends
Postmortem: one must die
SeaCraft
SUPERHOT
Syder Arcade
theHunter
U55
Valdis Story Abyssal City
Warsow
World of Diving
WWII Online
Zombie Tycoon II

Too bad Grimind hasn't made it... again.

Seriously guys, you should all go vote for Grimind, right now. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92989244&searchtext=grimind

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Bastion -- MB-028F8D8F597EA94B - Taken by KenOD
Limbo -- MB-782BEAA022DF711E - Taken by Spawn

Some more limbos for you

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Many thanks arts&crafts, I needed more narration in my life after beating Castle of Illusion.

Nabs

Dark Souls 2 hype is the best hype because it's just random as fuck. It'll just hit you at the most random of times.

nexen

I'm glad I still have my Oni and Myth/MythII discs, because I'm pretty sure we're never ever going to see those games again.

Shit. I totally forgot about Oni. I want that on Steam/GOG too.

I have original discs of Oni (and the ps2 version) and all three Myth games, but still...

Hesemonni

Banned
Here goes. Enjoy!

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Bastion -- MB-977FDFCB184D606C - Taken by Tesseract
LIMBO -- MB-5CF1A93BCCCC7242 - Taken by JBourne

Already had both, so... Hope you enjoy this :D
ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Bastion -- MB-608F2E790126557A - Taken by Purkake4
Limbo -- MB-9657E0A8C8185E84 - Taken by Ogedai_Khan

Wok

AVNT is a good game, which get really interesting once you try to go for the highest score. I even have one of my high scores inscribed in the game, try to get there and beat me if you dare.

Any ideas? I'm still rolling with Rocketbirds and A Virus Named Tom. I hope they surprise us with a big one.

Just wow.

DaBoss

Looks like an interesting puzzle game, but too bad I suck with fast-paced puzzle games.
ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg

A Virus Named TOM -- MB-AE680E6D046375F9 - Taken by chiym1992

Thanks, and yes bastion does indeed redeem as humble bundle 5 BTA.
You're welcome.

I found I have some leftover Origin keys from the Origin bundle, so here they are too.
ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Dead Space -- MB-18712C1AB26B06F5
Mirror's Edge -- MB-4FC8774F29D6101B
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition -- MB-2DDE75482DB70AD4 - Taken by MajorMelchett
Medal of Honor -- MB-90BE432272F75C11 - Taken by KMD
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box -- MB-3F655FADDE1D4B88 - Taken by chiym1992
Populous -- MB-4160790B6167E1B0 - Taken by chronomac
Red Alert 3: Uprising -- MB-7AD0E4AF1D9ACAEF - Taken by Spawn

Wok

Give it a try.

ModBot said:

I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Mark of the Ninja -- MB-EF710D93CFFC8D61
Trine 2 -- MB-7956E954A9D42D04
Bastion -- MB-5107479444B671F2
Brutal Legend -- MB-9E724E95BA40DBD4
A Virus Named TOM -- MB-74B4303269DA87EB
Rocketbirds -- MB-2CD1D0E62CB5B025
Eets Munchies -- MB-C3E85441334BB631
FEZ -- MB-1F1C14CAA22FF588
FTL -- MB-6AFFDA04BADB08AC
LIMBO -- MB-F40DD6BD52C7757C

t1379618368z1.png

This is weird. I can't log into Steam. It's stuck on "Connecting Steam account:" - anyone know what to do to fix it? It worked fine the day before yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom