• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakkidis

I hope I did this right

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Pakkidis, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Trine 2 -- MB-53DA2661BEDDB8ED - Taken by poopninjamvc3mk. 3 entrants total.

- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

How does this one work exactly? from the time the giveaway started or the time you enter it?
I ask because I won FTL 6 days 22 hours ago :p
Accidently, thought it said FEZ, sent it back to modbot.

XShagrath

You can get it for as little as $1 from the current Humble Bundle. With your avatar, it would seem you definitely need to play it.
I played it on 360 when it came out, and dug it outside of the RTS sections (like everyone else).

If I don't win it, I'll probably just grab the Humble Bundle and dump off my dupes to ModBot.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
How does this one work exactly? from the time the giveaway started or the time you enter it?
I ask because I won FTL 6 days 22 hours ago :p
Accidently, thought it said FEZ, gave it away again.

from the time it draws the winner. basically, you get entered into the raffle even if you're not eligible. but once it picks you as winner, if you fail the rules, it removes your entry and draws again. same goes for any other rule.

OT, but I refuse to enter GTA threads for sake of having the ending spoiled
again

GTA5 made $800 mil in the first 24 hours. Holy. Shit.

Now gimme that PC version, along with RDR.

This is weird. I can't log into Steam. It's stuck on "Connecting Steam account:" - anyone know what to do to fix it? It worked fine the day before yesterday.

Anyone know something about this? I can't even login from another computer, but my account is working since I can log into the storefront on the webpage.

Anyone know something about this? I can't even login from another computer, but my account is working since I can log into the storefront on the webpage.

i'm able to login no problems through the client. Also just logged off/logged back on with no problems

as for your specific problem, no idea unfortunately

Saige

I must do better.
Here you go.
ModBot said:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Bastion -- MB-C3AE3423087C5D7D - Taken by Widdly Scuds
LIMBO -- MB-A394F8BD0680943E - Taken by Tesseract

How do i get cards without installing the game? Someone mentioned it in a previous STEAM thread but I forget. I refuse to redownload the 15+gb Secret World

Anyone actually left in here who doesn't have limbo but genuinely wants it to play? I have an extra, not sure if there's any point in modbotting, I'm guessing a bunch of folks have been in and did it already

Grief.exe

They don't need us (PC gamers) anymore, they're swimming in money now and when they turn on a tap money comes out of it.

They are a public company. If there is a way to make more money, they are obligated to do it.
And the PC has shown to make them a significant amount of money over the years.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

A Virus Named TOM -- MB-A6EB8E2DDE3D9F3A - Taken by Kifimbo
LIMBO -- MB-634A6ED051A1B981 - Taken by PandaPedinte

epaturun

if i have keys that I got through humble bundle for my personal use - but didn't choose steam gift can I give keys away from the humble bundle here or do they have to be steam gift keys

Too bad Grimind hasn't made it... again.

Seriously guys, you should all go vote for Grimind, right now. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92989244&searchtext=grimind

I voted for it just for you!

Actually it does look like something I'd enjoy.

I love the sound work especially for these little 'critters' :D.

Since I don't know how to use that mod thing.

If you click the ModBot image in the OP it takes you to the instructions which I see you were already linked to but that's handy to remember. I have to click it often.

Gregorn

hey guys, not sure how this thing works out when it's been inactive so long, but around the time of the origin bundle, I actually put up the spare origin codes I had, that I got alongside the steam codes. I guess it got lost in the shuffle, and I don't believe anyone ever claimed them (or maybe origin really is just THAT bad). Anyway, here's the link to my post

Click

I've got a load of non activated origin codes too. It's kinda funny that no one even wants them for free.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
hey guys, not sure how this thing works out when it's been inactive so long, but around the time of the origin bundle, I actually put up the spare origin codes I had, that I got alongside the steam codes. I guess it got lost in the shuffle, and I don't believe anyone ever claimed them (or maybe origin really is just THAT bad). Anyway, here's the link to my post

Click

If it turns out those will be dead to modbot now, I could re-do em. Should be just first come, first served though if they're good.

The auto-edit will not work on those, but honestly given how many origin codes are unclaimed in the system, people really don't care about them :p

Storm360

Sorry it's not much guys, but I'm a student, so can't do any crazy 50 key Saints Row IV giveaways

ModBot said:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Mark Of The Ninja -- MB-70A1387852641FFD - Taken by Blablurn
Bastion -- MB-485D48104DF34FE4 - Taken by kulapik
Brutal Legend -- MB-49500EE60D691DFB - Taken by Spawn
Limbo -- MB-644AB1B659FD852C - Taken by AsylumX

Diedac

for everybody to grab

ModBot said:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Bastion -- MB-0A4CBD6731F6D3CB - Taken by Alien8. 4 entrants total.
FEZ -- MB-8366AF7DEC29CDF0 - Taken by xBlain. 13 entrants total.
LIMBO -- MB-1D76124DF04A79A3 - Taken by OverHeat. 1 entrants total.
FTL: Faster Than Light -- MB-0CCB648D9067A3A0 - Taken by Scipius. 3 entrants total.

t1379538853z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom