• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

epaturun

is there any addon that lets you sync steam library with humble bundle account so that i can see which keys I've added to my steam library and which I haven't

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
~150 entrants for Saints Row 4 alone in last night's mega-giveaway raffle. 3 hours left.

is there any addon that lets you sync steam library with humble bundle account so that i can see which keys I've added to my steam library and which I haven't

can't check to see if a key is used without using it

chupon

Here's my first giveaway. Been racking up some spare keys with these latest sales. Hope these find a good home.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Fable III -- MB-1FC7421DF27D0326 - Taken by Kifimbo
Mark of the Ninja -- MB-15BA2EFBC85886BC - Taken by LiquidSolid
Bastion -- MB-91DCE4259BE83DDF - Taken by PixyJunket
LIMBO -- MB-AB58C1FF3663E98C - Taken by Tellaerin
FTL: Faster Than Light -- MB-D9F5DF26DF165F0B - Taken by Ingueferroque

MRORANGE

hmm, I already have the main game from a bundle was debating whwther or not to pick up the DLCs via another bundle. i kind of wanted to play the single player..but if its mainly fun on mp...

Well after a certain point it gets really hard for one caster to play it, not sure if they nerfed the game in SP for those going alone.

Also -

I've just uploaded Enhanced Steam for Firefox version 4.1 to Mozilla for review. The review process typically takes 3-4 days, sometimes longer.

If you'd like to try the new features now you can manually install this version by visiting this link:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/enhanced-steam/versions/

Version 4.1 adds about 20 new features that were previously only available in Google Chrome. There are still a few features that are missing - but this is as close as the Firefox version has ever been to Chrome development.

As always, let me know if you run into any issues or encounter any bugs.

I think I found a possible bug. It seems to increase the amount that get added the further down my activity feed I go. Strangely, after a while they reset and then start adding more again. I'm using Firefox 24.

64FdIIb.jpg

tosu

Neo Member
ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Bastion -- MB-68D56A1919498784 - Taken by creamsugar

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I think I found a possible bug. It seems to increase the amount that get added the further down my activity feed I go. Strangely, after a while they reset and then start adding more again. I'm using Firefox 24.

Hmm that's really strange. The only way I could reproduce the issue was if multiple days' history is loading at the same time. Like, if you're at the bottom of the page and it loads the next page before ES is done loading the (Compare) links to the first day's entries.

I'll try to add some code to make sure this only happens once.

Kifimbo

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg

Warlock Master of the Arcane -- MB-BB0FC6BE47E914E3 - Taken by valouris. 2 entrants total.

t1379544569z1.png

Kifimbo

Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller will be released tomorrow, September 19, on Steam to coincide with the final episode in the series. There will also be a launch party the same day at 11 AM PDT/2 PM EDT on their YouTube channel. Make sure to check it out if you're a fan.

In other news, a new set of 25 titles have just been announced as Greenlit. Among them are two Kickstarter games on this list: Candle and U55.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/updates/171012762/1379543241

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I think it is a gray area, but still... PCSX2 with an original MGS3 for PS2 disk?
I would need to find an original copy of the game (maybe Amazon may help, until it hits me with the shipment fees) and hope that my old PC can run the emulator with an acceptable performance.

I already paid for the 3DS version, so I should stick with that, bad port or not...

Can you borrow someone's Vita or something? You can play MGS3 on it.
I only know one guy with a Vita, he doesn't live too close from here (though it's not that far either), I don't know if he has the game and, honestly, we're not as close so as to borrow his console.

I mean, he offered to lend me Paper Mario: Sticker Star once (I declined the offer because I was planning on buying it from the eShop, which I still haven't done), but there's a huge difference between a game and a console, lol

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg

Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time -- MB-C8272AC014278477 - Taken by KenOD

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
The subject line last few of my modbot raffle entries have been "can modbot feel love" and "can modbot feel sadness". No response yet.

every so often when i swap to the account to troubleshoot issues, i take a look at some of the pm titles--it gets WAY creepier than those :p

Echoplx

So did people who payed under the average in the first week not get the bonus games from humble bundle this time? I was asleep so I apologise if I've missed this discussion :p

Copons

I would need to find an original copy of the game (maybe Amazon may help, until it hits me with the shipment fees) and hope that my old PC can run the emulator with an acceptable performance.

I already paid for the 3DS version, so I should stick with that, bad port or not...

I don't know about your PC, but I played Okami with my aforementioned crappy MBP with a 256MB GPU, and it was fine except from some weird slowness mainly during cutscenes.

Main problem actually was that the emulator didn't want to accept none of my TWO original copies of Okami. :D

Any one know about Higurashi When They Cry. I know of the anime but never heard of the games.
The games are supposed to be more focused on the mystery aspect rather than the whole gore thing the anime had going on.

I was thinking about getting it but I don't know if it's worth it when you already know all of the major plot points. The fact that they aren't using the PS2 sprites for this isn't helping either. That character art is hideous...

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
THE EXTERMINATION OF ALL HUMANS
I... don't know if I feel too comfortable posting here anymore. Think I'm gonna go build a bunker somewhere.

I always liked you, ModdyBotty. Please be quick when you kill me and don't make me suffer too much!

Apologies in advance if this has already been used.

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Limbo -- MB-DF167CBF3295EF2C - Taken by valouris

Aitor

have fun

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg

LIMBO -- MB-0E429E66006CD4E6 - Taken by poopninjamvc3mk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom