• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
I have never played fallout games before, is fallout 3 new vegas non ultimate edition worth it? (I only have 3 bucks left in my wallet).

Or should I get alan wake american nightmare? (Never played the first game)

new vegas is the best shit ever, I'm too tired to explain but it's easily the best wrpg since bloodlines and just a joy from beginning to end, to the nth playthrough. the quest design in general is fantastic, with a shit ton of options to solve things

the dlc is great too, make sure you buy that too sometime

seriously don't doubt it, just buy it, you won't regret it

edit: btw you don't need the dlc for all the mods, but you do for some. if waiting's an option, just wait and get the ultimate edition for the winter sale

rtcn63

Damage so far:

Zc08qFv.png

On to planning my second stab...

Just don't get Max Payne 3. It can be pretty horrifying, though not in the way that one might first expect.

MRORANGE

I have almost completed my masterpiece; it needs just one finishing touch. I shall call it "The Many Faces of Max":

http://abload.de/img/maxi4ik1.jpg[/MG]

A big "thank you!" to all those who've helped and will help (come back, Accent!)[/QUOTE]

[B]JaseC[/B]
Doesn't believe in region-free gaming.
(Today, 06:28 PM)

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
i was gonna type a response but you already had it covered when i hit reply you sly person you

I've been using that as a real spoiler tag for a while now. The shit I've said and the game keys I've posted that no one has seen...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Can somebody in the UK/Europe confirm that Silent Hill isn't censored? 1436 is used on Steam AU as well and I'm worried it's LV.

Cth

So why are Alone in the Dark a bad game/port? Seems like a good game to me... But screenshots can lie though.

I rented the Xbox version a while back.. from what I remember people complaining about it had something to do with the way the game didnt' pause when you accessed your inventory which caused many deaths.

I think it was later patched or changed for PS3. I could be wrong though.

Max Payne 3 can be pretty terrifying, but not in the way that one might first expect.

Yeah, didn't get that one tho. Max Payne bundle is MP1+2 actually. I have console version of MP3 so I'll be testing that when I get time
ok lets admit it i will never play any games, just buying them
, don't know if I'll get the PC version for the third one, we'll see.

Oh you edited it, but yeah. Have all the Max Paynes now, even if I haven't played them for more than 30 minutes. I like collecting game series though. And as I'm from Finland it's nice to support Finnish games.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
One of my favourite games on Steam. Hope someone has fun with it.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Super House Of Dead Ninjas -- MB-DBB1A428FC23E3D5 - Taken by Kirosia. 51 entrants total.

t1383082838z1.png

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Deadly premonition just got cards.
They're character cards, not coffee or pie. Boo.
Well, they have to have images for the actual badges too. Seems more likely that inanimate objects would be used for those.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
My bet is that Swapper will end up in a Humble Bundle soon. Next one up is HB10, so I'm expecting them to make a big deal of it and rope in some heavyweights ala HB5.

Derrick01

Banned
Any issues with the port? If not then I'll definitely pick it up

Nope it's very easy to max out at 60fps on several year old hardware and it looks great. The only negative I can think of is they kept the same kind of cutscenes they used on consoles so when you go from the game to those it's pretty jarring, but that's a minor issue.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
just bought Legacy of Kain Collection, who can resist that price.

Make sure you read some of Mama Robotnik's indepth threads on it. Not to lament over what isn't there, but to see how much thought and effort went into making the game and appreciate it for that and the fun we had in what did come out.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=367997&highlight=
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594576&highlight=
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=488564

Last one specifically should be read, even for those who don't care about the franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom