• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

denx

DAMMIT Grimind STILL ISN'T GREENLIT: WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

Not everything is lost though, Tower of Guns and Parallax made it, so yay!

drizzle

Axel Hertz

Luminesca and The Real Motherfucking Texas got greenlit! Hell yes!

Nimble Quest did as well (they said they would make a proper PC version of that, not the IAP cancer that it is on Mobiles) and, funnily enough, "Two Brothers"?

I bought both Luminesca and The Real Texas on IndieGameStand, so Keys for those will be showing up, I believe.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Has anyone tried Van Helsing?

Price looks decent.

Van Helsing is a great game, it's a shame it's not discounted more and it's a shame the DLC isn't discounted at all.

It's easily one of the best (lootfest | dungeon crawl) games to be released this year.

In honour of todays momentous occasion, I have included the phrase "woo and indeed hoo" in a text message I have sent!

LOL :)

I must say the sale is much better than I had expected given previous comments from some of you about it. It's my first Halloween sale so will probably treat myself to something over the next couple of days. It would be rude not to right? :)

Hope you all pick up something you have been wishing for at a bargain price.

That Legacy of Kain pack is a great deal but its one omission bothers me. I wish Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain was up on DD services. It did have a PC version but Silicon Knights were the dev and Activision was the publisher, dunno who has the rights, you would think it's Eidos/Crystal Dynamics given they developed and published every other entry in the series but that's clearly not the case.

Miker

Scrolling through that Greenlight list, out of 100 titles, I think there are only a handful (<5?) I'd buy. Not quite sure what that says about me or the Greenlight process.

Addnan

iRacing on steam. If they sell subs through steam I could be tempted to buy, I hate having to go through their website. :/

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Anyone here in France who can help me acquire Max Payne 1? Accent offered but he's been offline for about half an hour now so I assume Real Life demanded his attention.

JDHarbs

Halloween sales usually don't have anything to do with the daily's right? So these deals are basically set in stone until November 1st?

Has anyone tried Van Helsing?

Price looks decent.
It'll last you about 10 hours to play through and it's pretty fun throughout. Limited in character options because you only play as the one guy so there aren't any broad class choices or wildly divergent weaponry or anything. It's good for the pricepoint and what it is.

In the pantheon of PC loot ARPGs that I've played in the past few years I'd rank it:
Diablo 3 > Titan Quest > Van Helsing > Torchlight 1 & 2

fantomena

Should I? Anything I chould change?

1b90726875.jpg

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
wow, there are seven or eight games greenlit today i already own from various bundles...
these are good times :)

Turfster

Could it start at the top of the next hour or does it always start at 6pm GMT?

They usually immediately replace the previous one when the timer runs out.
Timer ran out, no new bundle.
So either
a) They moved back to wednesday and it'll drop tomorrow
b) It's a weekly and it'll drop thursday

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
alone in the dark sucks and the PC port is apparently bad

Although the store page doesn't explicitly say, Alone in the Dark still has SecuROM DRM.

rtcn63

I "beat" the PS2 version of Alone in the Dark. Genuinely terrible. (I know it's different from the current gen versions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom