• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

Damn it! I just bought Guacamelee! for my Vita. Well double dipping isn't all that bad on it.

Also has CoD: Ghosts always been £55 or has it just jumped up or in error?

Edit: Don't worry appears it's for the Hardend thingy-me-bobby.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'd pick up Alien Rage were it half off like it was on GamersGate just the other day.

derExperte

Actually good Weekend deals.

image.php

Hm, Mirrormoon EP and Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe. Or Alien Rage? That went down fast.

nexen

It is not very well regarded among the Paradox strategy fans. I played an hour or so of a retail copy I got at a dollar store and it seemed enjoyable enough to me. I dunno. Have you played EU or Victoria or CK? Those are certainly more well regarded.
I tried and failed to play EU.
Own but never played Victoria.
CK == Crusader Kings? I haven't played it.

I really liked the ship combat in Ancient Art of War at Sea and enjoyed Pirates! a long time ago. Pretty much the only reason EIC is on my radar.

is waking mars a good game or jank? its on my wishlist prob from a metroidvania list or something. i tried playing the valley without wind games last week after thinking they were good in the same veign as well, but holy shit, they feel like they were made by someone in high school, promptly deleted both.

nexen

is waking mars a good game or jank? its on my wishlist prob from a metroidvania list or something. i tried playing the valley without wind games last week after thinking they were good in the same veign as well, but holy shit, they feel like they were made by someone in high school, promptly deleted both.

I really disliked Waking Mars. It is better than AVWW though.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
When you guys see someone short on the sidewalk do you yell at them, "holy shit you are a midget!"

Or ask if the need a stool to stand on to see the top of their desk?
Same deal with skinny people. Yeah, I know I'm too thin, no need to remind me. Oh by the way, you gained some weight, didn't you? You cow!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
SOMEWHAT HUMOROUSLY, THOSE ARE FIGHTING WORDS

The FPS is the most important genre ever, because it spawned the perspective, and there is no genre that can't be done in the first-person perspective.
Yes: third person shooter. How can you make a first-person third-person game?

kulapik

What the hell were the Shelter devs thinking? Bundle Stars is where you go when you've already bundled your game a hundred times and no one wants you anymore.

I think nobody wants them anyway, Pid (their previous game) got the same way, I think. However it's a very good game. Haven't played Shelter.

hitoshi

I have no need for this

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Forge Starter Pack -- MB-9139FCD1D20EC5D6 - Taken by spacellama

Cth

Worth for Shelter alone.

Debating on getting it for Shelter alone. Already have Chivalry, but heard Mount and Blade was good.

Wish I could use Steam funds to buy it.. how long do these usually last for?

EDIT: Nevermind saw the counter on the site :D

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
That's what I found funniest about that, too. Either controller sold with the consoles is a concession. None are even the controller-ideal 6 face button layout, let alone an actual arcade stick.

In one quick motion they outed themselves as casual fighting games fans. A wonderful, beautiful shibboleth.
Man, I love reading your posts, if only because I always learn new words.

I'm looking forward to using "shibboleth" in a sentence, hopefully in a context that makes sense :p

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Looks like Path of Exile will be getting new content patched in every two weeks.

They'll also be adding a few new achievements as part of these updates. Very cool!

Approximately two new achievements: We're planning to bolster the set of achievements over time. There are some pretty cool things you can do in Path of Exile that we haven't added achievements for yet. Unlike our challenges, most of the achievements are designed to be somewhat obtainable so that it's a reasonable goal to have all of them and continue to collect the new ones as they're released.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Enclave -- MB-CD3B0046ADDF96FF - Taken by phantomspiker
Mount & Blade -- MB-109B0C83B2C407B8 - Taken by YianGaruga
Forge Starter Pack -- MB-7F550A954185C8E1 - Taken by Dimitri2401
Hoard Complete Pack -- MB-15025FBE4860C591 - Taken by Deques
Knights & Merchants -- MB-8C8DBF04629EC1BA - Taken by Terra_Ex
Crusader Kings Complete -- MB-2A981CDCA9929645 - Taken by chiym1992
Rune Classic -- MB-2B2F6019B2E35AD9 - Taken by derExperte
Majesty 2 Collection -- MB-2C4842DC8EB84E3D - Taken by MMBosstones86

Dynoro

Here's a spare for anyone that wants it:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg

Crusader Kings Complete -- MB-02905BC787F79177 - Taken by nexen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom