• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humble Daedalic Bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Edna & Harvey : Harvey's New Eyes
  • The Whispered World
  • A New Beginning
  • The chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet
  • The chronicles of Shakespeare: A midsummer Night's Dream
TIER 2: 6$
  • Journey of a Roach
  • Deponia
  • The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav
Sogood.gif

Terra_Ex

Did Steam bump anyone else's number of games on their profile up substantially? It says I own more than 600 games, but I could swear that the last time I checked it displayed the correct number of games I own as seen from the client (300-something). I recall it doing this thing on the old profiles because it also counted DLC, but it's supposed to be a separate number now going by the game collection profile box thingy.
A friend of mine had his profile game count shoot up from 160 games to 360~ last night when I looked on his profile page, this morning it had fixed itself though...

Humble Daedalic Bundle
  • The Whispered World
  • A New Beginning
  • Journey of a Roach
  • Deponia
Already have the point and clicks from that, the hidden object stuff & roach game holds no interest for me so my wallet is safe.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Humble Daedalic Bundle
  • The Whispered World
  • A New Beginning
  • Journey of a Roach
  • Deponia
kind of tempted for the Whispered World

would definitely buy if Deponia was in tier 1

bunch of adventure games? lolnope

379ch.gif

Have almost all beside Roach, so I either wait for a giveaway of A new beginning or buy the bundle in a few days.

rtcn63

So I'm halfway through Arkham Origins and....
Batman discovers venom on a corpse, after he already fights Bane once, whose use of venom is highlighted throughout the boss battle? And the game tells you to use the glue grenade as a rafter AFTER the first time you require it in the story.

Hope this works. Winner should get a gift link instead of a Steam Key as that's the only way I think Humble works now. Good luck all!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Whispered World -- MB-3DB6389768740669 - Taken by DXLelouch153

Fox318

Humble Daedalic Bundle
  • The Whispered World
  • A New Beginning
  • Journey of a Roach
  • Deponia

Great bundle.

chronomac

Obligatory Humble Bundle giveaway:

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Whispered World -- MB-42041144AE133A2F - Taken by Nymphae

FloatOn

It is. Miles ahead in every category.

right. this generation had asura's wrath, countless copy/paste military shooters and plastic peripheral game fodder.

which isn't to say there were not positives. It's just that the way I see it there are advantages and disadvantages that come with every passing generation. I have a hard time seeing that one is objectively better than another.

okayfrog

Banned
right. this generation had asura's wrath, countless copy/paste military shooters and plastic peripheral game fodder.

which isn't to say there were not positives. It's just that the way I see it there are advantages and disadvantages that come with every passing generation. I have a hard time seeing that one is objectively better than another.

Woah, woah, you best not be hatin' on Asura's Wrath.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
So I'm playing FTL, right... and then...

My O2 Generator is offline, I have 3 different hull holes in my ship, the external doors are open, door controls are busted, I only have a sliver of health on my two surviving members and, since there's no O2, if I leave the medical bay they'll both die.

I love this goddamn game. I won the battle, but I lost anyway.

So I'm playing FTL, right... and then...

My O2 Generator is offline, I have 3 different hull holes in my ship, the external doors are open, door controls are busted, I only have a sliver of health on my two surviving members and, since there's no O2, if I leave the medical bay they'll both die.

I live this goddamn game. I won the battle, but I lost anyway.

I remember one time I was in the last sector, had the best ship ever. Then some random aliens entered my ship and they destroyed some doors...

I wanted them to suffocate and in the end I forgot I opened the hatches and died myself...
The battle was also won, but then I was to dumb to close the hatch.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Humble Daedalic Bundle
  • The Whispered World
  • A New Beginning
  • Journey of a Roach
  • Deponia

Oh god dammit, I knew I should have checked before buying the bundle. I have most of those games.

And I paid above average as well... god dammit..

I just beat Hyper Hexagonest on Super Hexagon and am in need of something like it. A low spec game that doesn't require me to listen to the in-game soundtrack [or indeed, any sound] and isn't particularly complicated. Super Hexagon managed to cover all those bases, but is there anything else on Steam that matches those specifications?

FloatOn

I just beat Hyper Hexagonest on Super Hexagon and am in need of something like it. A low spec game that doesn't require me to listen to the in-game soundtrack [or indeed, any sound] and isn't particularly complicated. Super Hexagon managed to cover all those bases, but is there anything else on Steam that matches those specifications?

flight control HD
luxor evolved
shatter
zen bound 2
edge

The_Monk

Just arrived home my good fellow GAFfers and it feels good that after a long day I check my email and I see Indie gala is having a deal with Dirt 2! I'm so happy, I was so tempted on getting this today because I'm loving Dirt 3 so I decided to go against my own rules and get this bundle. :) And I believe there's going to be more titles added, correct? Perhaps one more?

Then I saw that there's a new Weekly but it's not the Pinball games, instead it's some nice adventuring games! But I just can't buy all bundles...ugh. I only have Deponia and Edna & Harvey, are the others any good? Thanks in advance.

Li Kao

Well shit, they really just did that.

I must say that your point made all the sense in the world though. Wasn't expecting this bundle after reading your post.
Still, Daedalic, take me you mad stallion, let's resume our wonderful pointy n' clicky relation. And after giving it some thought, Daedalic made a very smart move in my case, they knew that by offering the 2nd Edna I would be tempted to buy the first one. Oh Daedalic you silly lover, you.

Must hit ebay and make some money soon, this month begin in the worst possible way.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel

Damn, congrats. Super Hexagon is a hard game, I need to play it more often to improve at it.

Newblade

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

The Whispered World -- MB-171C1FD79E98D1DF - Taken by okayfrog

First giveaway through ModBot. Hope it works.

Jawmuncher

I'm basically grabbing this weeks bundle for Deponia alone.
Im sure it's been cheaper but I can justify it at 6 since I get everything else as well.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
My desktop dungeons keeps crashing while trying to get through the intro storybook thing. Anyone else having this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom