• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Very curious about this one, I feel like I missed the party by not having a gaming PC when it became very popular. Excited to dive in with the standalone release.

The initial release is going to be a little bare bones when it launches, but will be iterated overtime. Not much different than when the original mod launched, except this will have increased fidelity and much more stability.

rtcn63

Feels, non-winning bros. (Myself included)

KgL2jzI.gif

Tellaerin

Well, shit. :eek:

Thank you for Kane and Lynch 2, MRORANGE! I'm looking forward to messing with that once I finish liberating Mars with my trusty sledgehammer. >.> (Though it's telling me the product activation code isn't valid when I try to activate it on Steam... >.>)

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Thank you so much for Crusader Kings MRORANGE! I love these types of games, even if I suck at them.

Only from shallower indie games. I won't defend it as far as "normal" games go, it's one of the worst out there for sure.

Why not take it to a new thread? You could have a deeper discussion about what is normal or not and would probably learn about a lot of indie games you have never played.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
for those that won, enjoy your games peeps!

Damn, I was really hoping I'd win GT Legends too! Congrats HalfwayOrb. I'm surprised that 11 people put in for it actually, seeing how it's an older racing game.

Guess I'll just have to get it off of my wishlist the old fashioned way during the next sale instead...

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
How do you get codes when buying games on steam? I don't want the game to be added to my list or inventory, I just want one of those codes.

How do you get codes when buying games on steam? I don't want the game to be added to my list or inventory, I just want one of those codes.

Buy it as a gift. Either gift it to someone on your friend list or to your own email account [instructions in the modbot instructions].

EDIT - just re-read your post. Sorry, not sure if that's helpful. Hopefully it is.

Nymphae

Banned
A decent movie I guess.

Seriously Gaf, instead of donning a Saoirse avatar feel free to join the Joe Cabot crew, 4 places are still remaining, pm a mod for a name change while your at it.

iYyQmy0zIAIuB.png
ibwexNqJ9KpFxy.png
i2sU7t6GabB1X.png
i6ScEk0NxLjeL.png

My favourite line in that movie is when Lawrence Tierney tells Steve Buscemi why he has to be Mr. Pink lol.

louiedog

Thanks for Dead Hungry Diner, MRORANGE. Was a little annoyed with myself for not getting the bundle because I wanted to play this with my girlfriend.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.

You can't get a code from Steam. It has to either be added to your inventory, sent as a gift, or added to your own account.

The_Monk

Fello GAFfer MRORANGE I didn't got anything because I only wanted one title, can I get instead a Sleeping Dogs .gif or anything*? Thanks :p

*I didn't wanted anything because the fact you are part of this fine Community is already a great gift.

Newblade

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY -- MB-38612E4547D12E66 - Taken by Accoun

Can a poor soul still not own Batman AA? Fret not.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
About 12 hours away until my give-away is done, I'm giving away:
Electronic Super Joy
Call of Juarez
Thomas Was Alone
Bastion
NecrovisioN
Lightfish
Sword of the Stars: The Pit
Botanicula
Organ Trail: Director's Cut
Mark of the Ninja
Bientot lete
Shelter
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
Euro Truck Simulator
Brutal Legend
FTL: Faster Than Light
Dark Fall: Lost Souls
Killing Floor
Fairy Bloom Freesia
Lucius
Rig 'N' Roll
FEZ
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
Ether Vapor Remaster
Face Noir
The Void
The 39 Steps
Mirror's Edge
McPixel
Two Worlds II
The Whispered World
Cherry Tree High Comedy Club

Can go enter for a game to raffle here.

justjim89

This probably isn't the proper thread, but I need help and I'm incredibly frustrated.

As of late, my laptop has been very selective of when it will play audio for certain things. Volume settings are normal, sound drivers are apparently up to date, but shit is just not working right. For example, audio will play for the intro videos of Splinter Cell Balcklist, but nothing after the start screen. Headphones, no headphones, it makes no difference. Audio is absolutely fine for Path of Exile, Titan Quest, and pretty much all the other games I've been playing. Audio will work on Giant Bomb videos and some Youtube videos, but when it doesn't work on a video it never works on that particular video.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Blacklist, but no dice. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Wok

Thanks for necrovision, Mr Orange.

This probably isn't the proper thread, but I need help and I'm incredibly frustrated.

As of late, my laptop has been very selective of when it will play audio for certain things. Volume settings are normal, sound drivers are apparently up to date, but shit is just not working right. For example, audio will play for the intro videos of Splinter Cell Balcklist, but nothing after the start screen. Headphones, no headphones, it makes no difference. Audio is absolutely fine for Path of Exile, Titan Quest, and pretty much all the other games I've been playing. Audio will work on Giant Bomb videos and some Youtube videos, but when it doesn't work on a video it never works on that particular video.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Blacklist, but no dice. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Try to find the videos and to read them directly with VLC or any other player.

Put a link to one of the videos which does not work.

Hope these find a good home:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The 39 Steps -- MB-C38C292D72E09588 - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon
Star Wolves 3 -- MB-551BD7155944FA34 - Taken by DXLelouch153
Lucius -- MB-75F5577B2C492304 - Taken by Slacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom