• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Just some leftover keys I had laying around. Good luck!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Saira -- MB-F3986A337FE9D016 - Taken by KenOD. 7 entrants total.
SPAZ Space Pirates and Zombies -- MB-715260DFDEFB702E - Taken by FauX. 3 entrants total.
Greed Corp -- MB-9CDE42E5939C575B - Taken by Mengy. 2 entrants total.

t1383860010z1.png

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Have some keys, this is a multi entry 24 hour competition, that means you can apply for more than one code.

GL:HF!

Thank you for F.E.A.R. 2, now I can finally understand all the love for it. Then someday, F.E.A.R. 1. Then I'll replay Geist on Gamecube, which has nothing to do with those two, I just like having an excuse to replay Geist out of novelty for a killer-b tier game.

croc was awesome, don't bring him into this.

being a sega saturn kid it was my mario 64

Without a proper Sonic, I went with Croc and Gex 3D. I don't regret them, but I can't say they were the best choices when asking for presents.

I just beat Hyper Hexagonest on Super Hexagon and am in need of something like it. A low spec game that doesn't require me to listen to the in-game soundtrack [or indeed, any sound] and isn't particularly complicated. Super Hexagon managed to cover all those bases, but is there anything else on Steam that matches those specifications?

I believe Fractal fits those criteria. http://store.steampowered.com/app/61310/

justjim89

Thanks for necrovision, Mr Orange.

Try to find the videos and to read them directly with VLC or any other player.

Put a link to one of the videos which does not work.

I'm not sure how to do the first part, but here are some of the ones that don't work for me. It seems to happen quite randomly, and SC is the only game I've noticed effected by it thus far.

The_Monk

Good fellow GAFfer jshackles, care to tell how much did it take for you to finish the Van Helsing game? I'm curious about the length and if you went for the full story or just the main quests and all that. Thanks. :)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Good fellow GAFfer jshackles, care to tell how much did it take for you to finish the Van Helsing game? I'm curious about the length and if you went for the full story or just the main quests and all that. Thanks. :)

I mostly just did the main storyline + any sidequests that I came across (but didn't go out of my way to finish them).

Took about 15 hours total, but I took it slow and took my time. There is also SOO much more that can be done in the game.

The_Monk

I mostly just did the main storyline + any sidequests that I came across (but didn't go out of my way to finish them).

Took about 15 hours total, but I took it slow and took my time. There is also SOO much more that can be done in the game.

Everything sounds great, thank you for your fast answer. Hope it's not to hard, you got me all curious after that comment saying it was one of your 2013's favorites!

That 10% off coupon Digital Devolver handed out to get people to pre-order Shadow Warrior 2013 stacks with the 33% off discount. Makes it 24.11$, kinda struggling with not clicking the buy button right now.

Slacker

toddhunter thanks for Lucius! Cheers!

In other news, I'm a little concerned about my purchase of Battle Worlds: Kronos. There are a couple of minor issues like placeholder names for objects and windows popping up over each other rendering them un-navigable, etc, but overall it's a pretty solid game. The biggest concern is that there is absolutely no one playing online. I've started a few games that other people have joined, but no one ever takes a turn. I was hesitant to spend $30 for just this reason, but I figured with such a successful kickstarter campaign there had to be people out there who were excited to play. So far no bueno. :(

The_Monk

lol Stump probably just closed down that thread.

Seriously though, how has that person only just seen videos of Titanfall? Has he been living under a Call of Duty induced coma?

I'm almost to say I'm embarrassed by the amount of people getting banned, so many of them lately and also for those making poor quality threads and starting them by typing "So,". I know it's a interesting time with the PS4 & XB1 coming out soon but some people can be really rude and harsh with their own fellow members. A shame, if you ask me...

awesome just got a Batman AC booster pack....? hmmm not such if open...:?

Always open if the price for selling three regular cards and the price for selling the booster is similar. You might get a foil which would be profit. If not the loss isn't that big and it was worth the fun of gambling.

jshackles

Is Modbot on the fritz again or did nobody enter my giveaway?

EDIT: Nevermind just took a while

JakeD

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Whispered World -- MB-C0A9D1CE272DAE0C - Taken by BorntoPlay

if you win and it doesnt work, just let me know and ill send you the link directly

Just woke up to a Commandos 3 key from MRORANGE's giveaway. Thanks! I haven't played that series in over a decade so it'll be interesting to jump into it (and die immediately).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom