• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
You can make any thread you want for your first thread.

The question is whether or not you ever get to make a second one... or post at all again :p
I've made two threads and not been banned! I have passed the first trial. The next stage is hoping to get a tag despite not contributing anything of note. This stage will last for the majority (if not all) of the rest of my time on GAF.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, I believe Modern Warfare for $5 is a proper game for the #500 spot. Do you think the same, or should I wait for another game?

Slacker

Welp first of all thanks Jshackles for Greed Corp! Secondly, I've committed a grave sin, as it appears that I already own Greed Corp. :(

So, reposting this one up as a raffle for anyone who wants it:

As a representative of Board Game GAF, I can confirm that Greed Corp is a very good game, especially if you like boardgamey stuff at all.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I've made two threads and not been banned! I have passed the first trial. The next stage is hoping to get a tag despite not contributing anything of note. This stage will last for the majority (if not all) of the rest of my time on GAF.

Just wait for a tag fishing thread. Bish hands them out like candy and chances are you will get one that fits your persona (like me).

MRORANGE

Guys, I believe Modern Warfare for $5 is a proper game for the #500 spot. Do you think the same, or should I wait for another game?

Go for it, SP is still a rock solid experience although short, for all the complaints the series gets, the COD:MW is worthy of a play-through at least.

And after all these years it's still has the strongest MP base for all the COD games.

Go Daedalic!
Let's see how this game goes.

qgqVdgc.png

The_Monk

Thank you for all the great answers kind people, guess I'll leave it Off since I do play on a controller lately and many game I'm playing right now have a decent framerate.

Go for it, I would! Play one of the best FPS's missions in years and get a great nostalgia from that Multiplayer! And congrats on the 500th! :)

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
WTF, why does Aliens: Colonial Marines not think I own Stasis Interrupted? >:|

Edit: Because I apparently didn't accept the gift until now, ahahah

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Bought Ghosts. Loving it. Better then most garbage pc fps games. Only other fps games worth playing is CS,BF,RO2.
Are you talking about modern games, or FPS in general? Because if it's the latter, then you have a pretty narrow taste in my opinion.

But to each their own.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Not something Enhanced Steam can do, but something it can help with (in Chrome, at least).

If you install it in Chrome and select "Show Market Price on Inventory Page" in the options, it will display the current lowest seller on your inventory page before selling it.

Either that or I can send you a "beta" version of the Firefox XPI that you can manually install to help.

That would be great. Cheers. On a related note, I made $10 overnight.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Go for it, SP is still a rock solid experience although short, for all the complaints the series gets, the COD:MW is worthy of a play-through at least.

And after all these years it's still has the strongest MP base for all the COD games.
I know it's good, because I already played the Wii version. In fact, my only experience with the franchise (apart from a local deathmatch session once in PS3 Black Ops and once in Wii U Black Ops 2) was all on Wii: MW1, WaW (which I really liked), BO1 (the only thing I liked from the campaign was listening to "Fortunate son") and some of MW3 (never finished it, as I got bored).

This is it then. 500 games. Though for some strange reason the counter in my profile is showing 819 now after redeeming CoD.

This is it then. 500 games. Though for some strange reason the counter in my profile is showing 819 now after redeeming CoD.

Yesterday I noticed this as well.
I have my games categorized and suddenly appeared a lot of "SteamApp number number number"
I thought it was me for getting a lot of random stuff on TF2.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Lol u took 2 long 2 play

I'm still only an hour into the $69.99 copy of Castlevania: Lord of Shadows I got as a birthday gift like 3 years ago. I haven't opened the full price copy of Skyrim I got last year as a gift. This is a comparatively low turn-around time for me!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Thank you for all the great answers kind people, guess I'll leave it Off since I do play on a controller lately and many game I'm playing right now have a decent framerate.

Go for it, I would! Play one of the best FPS's missions in years and get a great nostalgia from that Multiplayer! And congrats on the 500th! :)
Thanks! I really liked
the part where you're caught in the nuclear blast, and you get to play your character's last moments.

Oh, and I always leave Vsync on, as I rarely notice input lag, if at all. But tearing is the one thing I can't tolerate.

Ever since I redeemed this week's Humble Bundle, I have about 50 random SteamApps sitting in my Library. Anyone know what that's about or how to make them go away?

Barzul

Is there a thread for deals and stuff? Cause there's some good deals on Dust: An Elysian Tale from GOG and Max Payne 3 from newegg.

Turfster

Ever since I redeemed this week's Humble Bundle, I have about 50 random SteamApps sitting in my Library. Anyone know what that's about or how to make them go away?

Known bug. No way to fix it yet.

Is there a thread for deals and stuff? Cause there's some good deals on Dust: An Elysian Tale from GOG and Max Payne 3 from newegg.

The max payne 3 was posted here when it first started 3? days ago, since it's a Steam key.
I'm sure there's a GOG thread around here... somewhere... where relevant deals are posted.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Divo -- MB-FDC464B6EC5B08AA - Taken by Baha
Foreign Legion Multi Massacre -- MB-26B7E86F0D2613FA - Taken by bobnowhere
Lightfish -- MB-5ADFA21A45666FCB - Taken by Cth
Deponia -- MB-ED5F6F6DC685ED40 - Taken by okayfrog
A New Beginning Final Cut -- MB-06E0FE4889EA7A28 - Taken by 28 Posts Later
The Dark Eye Chains of Satinav -- MB-619E3BC78962F658 - Taken by Ledsen
Plain Sight -- MB-ACB43EF209A4181A - Taken by Mr. Poolman
Edna & Harvey Harvey's New Eyes -- MB-6CDEE358A88E9AAC - Taken by Kirosia
The Whispered World -- MB-F6505ABB2EB6C8E3 - Taken by alr1ght
Foreign Legion Buckets of Blood -- MB-AE8202E2346C5F22 - Taken by Kuroyume
Dinner Date -- MB-583A195A27CD8192 - Taken by toddhunter

Status