• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend of mine bought a Dualshock 4 early and was nice enough to let me steal it away for a bit to try some PC gaming with it.

It's a fantastic controller, the analogs feel great and the improved L2 and R2 buttons are godly for racing games, in particular Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. So good.

Better than dem 360 sticks and triggers?

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dear Esther -- MB-3E9DC1A8FF38173E - Taken by Anteater. 1 entrants total.

t1383993699z1.png

Wok

Well, sure, that goes without saying, especially if there's not even a complete set out yet, But still, unless it gets too crowded with foils of the same kind it's not impossible to sell it for €5-10 in the first few days. Possibly a lot more, but you don't want to risk scaring away the customers.

Be sure to buy for very cheap. Really. Otherwise, you will be stuck with cards.

Be sure to buy for very cheap. Really. Otherwise, you will be stuck with cards.
Hah, yeah. I usually don't buy foils, I have got plenty of them on my own, some of which I've still haven't been able to sell. But these could go places. Just waiting for the Steam otakus to show up.

Jawmuncher

I bought a full set of foils for RE6.
Then proceeded to make the badge for it.
The only other foil I ever got was from a drop on Exceed 3. Luckily I sold it for 4 bucks within the day. The anime stuff is definitley easier to sell I would think. I know the agarest stuff is rising more than falling.

kafiend

I won Hitman Absolution. thanks Applesauce!

Key was already used. No matter the intent was good. :)

Great giveaways everyone, always nice to see.

The_Monk

Morning my good fellow GAFfers, just woke up to a nice and kind PM from ModBot, was not expecting to be honest since it was one of the few games I decided to enter.

I also see that Anteater finally got Dear Esther and Resident Evil Revelations went to MMBosstones86. I loveee when those games go to a good home, so happy for both of you, enjoy! :)

Gregorn

Does anyone else judge a steam profile based on their most played games? If Dota and TF2 are at the top, they're not my kind of guy.

Is the steam in-home streaming group/beta a new thing? I just got an invite from somebody.

Yup, me too. I didn't look at who invited me, now I'm curious :(

BTW: Long time no see, Steam-GAF! I've been busy all summer actually working
on a shitty freemium iOS/Android game, it was an internship
so I haven't had time to post in a while.

Anteater

I like of like dear esther, but the dialogues feel kind of fragmented, might actually play through it again sometime, or read all the dialogues somewhere :lol, you walk too slow in the game, but it was really pretty. Kind of short, played through it in one sitting.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Does anyone else judge a steam profile based on their most played games? If Dota and TF2 are at the top, they're not my kind of guy.
I wouldn't go so far as "judge", but I do check people's most-played games and any games we have in common when somebody posts their profile looking for Steam friends.

If 90% of their playtime is in multiplayer games and/or there's a lack of certain common titles, I assume I'd be dead weight on their friends list and won't send a request.

I like of like dear esther, but the dialogues feel kind of fragmented, might actually play through it again sometime, or read all the dialogues somewhere :lol, you walk too slow in the game, but it was really pretty. Kind of short, played through it in one sitting.

I believe next time you play it you'll hear different monologues. You need to play it a bunch of times (3? I think) to get the whole "story" of it (which still leaves a lot to the imagination of course). Anyway glad you enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom