• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fable III still unplayable. Oh well.

is 1 any good? i bought it off amazon today cos i didn't realize it was a steam daily deal...honestly i beat II and III on xbox, only bc my gf owned them, not bc i necessarily wanted to...1's the only one i haven't played, but i always hear it's the best...does it still stand up?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Just picked up an AMD gold voucher on eBay for SUPER cheap.

Getting Thief, SR4, and Dirt 3, all for about $6 each.

If anyone here is interested in Thief, I suggest picking up an AMD silver or gold voucher while they're still cheap.

maneil99

Just picked up an AMD gold voucher on eBay for SUPER cheap.

Getting Thief, SR4, and Dirt 3, all for about $6 each.

If anyone here is interested in Thief, I suggest picking up an AMD silver or gold voucher while they're still cheap.
Thieft got added? Ebay take PP?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Icing on the cake is Dirt 3 is dropping GFWL.

Reason I "splurged" for gold instead of silver level.

Thieft got added? Ebay take PP?

Yeah Thief got added and the prices are starting to go up like crazy. Earlier today gold was going for about $20 on average. Now some auctions are up way higher. I got lucky and got a "Buy it now" that someone listed pretty low.

Ebay owns Paypal so yes, it's accepted.

Is there anyway to sync a game I've played offline with the achievements/playtime on Steam? My ISP went down for a long ass time a few days ago while I spent most of the day playing Arkham City.

Anustart

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Guardians of Middle Earth -- MB-A54BBB85F69CE298 - Taken by trailmix16
Mortal Kombat Kollection -- MB-3498822EB3998578 - Taken by Narag

Have at it!

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I don't know how many of you are paying attention to GOG.com's sale, but Jack Keane 2 has now become the most hated game.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=714913
It was all going by so fast, so quickly, and then a sudden halt.

I looked at their pages hours ago and it was on 56. It's on 28 now.

I wish Valve would try this with Steam, just so I could feast off the tears, moans, and groans.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
What is the one game, more so out of everything else, no one wants on Steam? What at even at a limited number, with promise of great games afterwards once it's finished, could not be sold through in over four hours?

Grief.exe

Jack Keane just had some bad luck. GOG's sale is randomly generated, meaning they didn't set up the order the games would appear.

Game isn't that popular in the first place, and it showed up three times in quick succession with high purchase requirements.

Jawmuncher

What is the one game, more so out of everything else, no one wants on Steam? What at even at a limited number, with promise of great games afterwards once it's finished, could not be sold through in over four hours?

It would have to be something pretty bad.
But I think the biggest issue with Jack Keane was it wasn't much of a sale compared to the rest of the games that were there.

jwtsonga

I am now a first time giver, hope this works!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Guardians of Middle-earth -- MB-804F7703A44DF485 - Taken by LiquidSolid. 5 entrants total.
Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC -- MB-76F74C511FC8F37C
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit -- MB-ACA301704488E58A - Taken by Dambrosi. 1 entrants total.

t1384422932z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It took me a good few minutes to realise that the reason I hadn't received a reply from ModBot was that I forgot the "register" part. I'm such a dope.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

FEAR Ultimate Shooter Edition -- MB-D1A86CB47D010BE6 - Taken by Anteater
Guardians of Middle-earth -- MB-99AF8B597FF369B9 - Taken by Gez
Mortal Kombat Kollection -- MB-DBA4F9FC47C1B235 - Taken by PriitV
Gotham City Impostors Professional Kit -- MB-B55C6A6B736D9B7D - Taken by Faabulous

A couple of notes:
- Whoever wins Guardians of Middle-earth can PM me for the Smaug's Treasure DLC, and
- The GCI Professional Kit contains a fair amount of DLC, so it's not exactly useless

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
It took me a good few minutes to realise that the reason I hadn't received a reply from ModBot was that I forgot the "register" part. I'm such a dope.

A couple of notes:
- Whoever wins Guardians of Middle-earth can PM me for the Smaug's Treasure DLC, and
- The GCI Professional Kit contains a fair amount of DLC, so it's not exactly useless

Lol thanks for the opportunity. Thought I would've won MK since I did as soon as 10:59 but got swooped by a real ninja named PriitV :p

Anteater

A couple of notes:

Thanks JaseC for Fear :D

JaseC

Thanks JC.
Thanks JaseC for Fear :D

No worries. :)

Lol thanks for the opportunity. Thought I would've won MK since I did as soon as 10:59 but got swooped by a real ninja named PriitV :p

Haha, unlucky.

Wasn't there a site giving out 2 DLC packs for free? I can't remember which one it was. It wasn't Smaug DLC.

Raptr is, but the giveaway is ending in a little over a day and I'd rather idle for more cards than idle in Dota 2, plus achievements are taken into account, too (1 achievement = 1 hour) and I have none. I'll just buy the Mithril Edition from my trader guy when it goes on sale on Steam -- it was half off the other week, ME excluded, so with any luck it'll be 66% off, inclusive of the ME, next time.

JaseC

So, apparently now it looks like JaseC is talking to himself, or so other gaffers say.

JaseClassyPanda.

Edit: Here you go, lurkers:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Guardians of Middle-earth Smaug's Treasure DLC -- MB-74BCCC3F938E3104

Deques

header.jpg

Those who got 99 Spirits in an IndieRoyale bundle, here is some news regarding steam keys

The keys have been sent to Indie Royale, but I haven't heard back about them being added yet. Shouldn't think it'll take long though.

As for an "upgrade to SSE" option, it's a great suggestion and I'll have to ask if it's possible to implement.

So if I were you and want the "complete" edition, I would wait until there is an upgrade option before redeeming the key. As it is now, there is no upgrade option.

The Steam special edition includes Tsukumogami, the original Japanese version of the game

For JaseC only
Still need to work a bit on making the descriptions coherent, since we couldn't see beforehand how exactly they'll appear.
But Special Edition includes the Game, the Music Collection, 80 page Artbook and the original Japanese version, 'Tsukumogami', which is added to your Steam library as a separate entry.

Deques

The humble guys were too fast to post the next weekly bundle in their blog. The blog post is removed, but the rss readers are fast to catch new posts and they wont be removed when the actual blog post is deleted.

Here is an image of the blog post

Games included
$1 minimum
  • Jagged Alliance: Classics - DRM free
  • Thunder Wolves
  • Galaxy on Fire 2: Full HD
  • Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers
$6 minimum
  • Expeditions: Conquistador
  • Jagged Alliance: Crossfire

Caerith

The humble guys were too fast to post the next weekly bundle in their blog. The blog post is removed, but the rss readers are fast to catch new posts and they wont be removed when the actual blog post is deleted.

Here is an image of the blog post

Games included
$1 minimum
  • Jagged Alliance: Classics - DRM free
  • Thunder Wolves
  • Galaxy on Fire 2: Full HD
  • Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers
$6 minimum
  • Expeditions: Conquistador
  • Jagged Alliance: Crossfire
Nonsense, Google says nobody uses RSS.

(Looks like I'll be saving $1 this week.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom