• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
why did you change your avatar to Hillary Clinton?

yes, this has been covered

I broke my rule by changing to a HILN-related avatar following my viewing of the film, so I "have to" use it for a few more days. I'm looking forward to going back to this, because I think it's nice:

sronanav161e9uvf.jpg

Incidentally, there are candids of her arriving in London, from a couple of days ago (such photos I find rather invasive, which is why I don't bump the appreciation thread with them), but I'd be lying if I said her jumper didn't immediately strike me as familiar. It's odd: I couldn't tell you what I had for lunch three days ago, but if you ever want to know a useless fact about Valve or Saoirse, I'm your guy, because that's just how my memory works.

Milamber

Incidentally, there are candids of her arriving in London, from a couple of days ago (such photos I find rather invasive, which is why I don't bump the appreciation thread with them), but I'd be lying if I said her jumper didn't immediately strike me as familiar. It's odd: I couldn't tell you what I had for lunch three days ago, but if you ever want to know a useless fact about Valve or Saoirse, I'm your guy, because that's just how my memory works.
♫
My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why
I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be gray
But your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's not so bad
It's not so bad

♪

Man, wish I had that level of dedication for something.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

(Humble bundle link) Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC -- MB-C5BEB9ACC166777A - Taken by Boss Doggie. 1 entrants total.
(Humble bundle link) The Lord of the Rings: War in the North -- MB-56C882384C583112 - Taken by Knurek. 4 entrants total.
(Humble bundle link) Mortal Kombat Kollection -- MB-A406EFBF673D5578 - Taken by poopninjamvc3mk. 16 entrants total.
(Humble bundle link) Guardians of Middle-earth -- MB-C9820955AA817841 - Taken by Milamber. 14 entrants total.
(Humble bundle link) Batman: Arkham City GOTY -- MB-4671FECB03691CE7 - Taken by ashecitism. 6 entrants total.
(Humble bundle link) Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY -- MB-E6697654CA4F5640 - Taken by afternoon delight. 1 entrants total.

t1384626253z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
♫
My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why
I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be gray
But your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's not so bad
It's not so bad

♪

Man, wish I had that level of dedication for something.

She does like her tea. See? Useless fact.

yoshizzle

19Kilo

Games. Take them.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Warlock -- MB-506163118AFBFDFE - Taken by Faabulous. 1 entrants total. - Taken by angular graphics. 5 entrants total.
Leviathan: Warships -- MB-3EC59EBB84EF9C26 - Taken by masterkajo. 8 entrants total.
Europa Universalis 3 Complete -- MB-A1419C68719026AC - Taken by Dambrosi. 1 entrants total.
War of the Roses: Kingmaker -- MB-217F5D6DC26FC56F - Taken by Honey Bunny. 1 entrants total.

t1384550968z1.png

Dec

I refreshed that wolf among us key page non stop and had my email ready to just be pasted into the window. Refresh, see entry lines, paste email into email line and random letters in name as fast as possible.

20 minute warning should go up in a couple minutes on that twitter page Yian linked if it'll be at the same time today.

The_Monk

Stayed up way to late yesterday so now I'm really tired which means I'll be looking at my Steam library deciding what to play for some time, then, I won't be able to choose a game because I'm sleepy and then I will close Steam.

Wanted to try and finish up Zeno Clash 2. Unfortunately I got slapped with that mouse issue where I stare straight into the air and spin in circles.

Rise of the Triad? Same thing.

Is this a constant issue with (poorly optimized) UE3 games?

At least FEAR is a lot of fun. Best shotgun.

I've never encountered that issue with mice in UE3 so I'm gonna guess it's hardware-related.

*shrug* They're the only games in my library that do this.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Wanted to try and finish up Zeno Clash 2. Unfortunately I got slapped with that mouse issue where I stare straight into the air and spin in circles.

Rise of the Triad? Same thing.

Is this a constant issue with (poorly optimized) UE3 games?

At least FEAR is a lot of fun. Best shotgun.

I've never encountered that issue with mice in UE3 so I'm gonna guess it's hardware-related.

Accoun

Happy birthday Panda!

And thanks for your generousness The_Super_Inframan and everyone who made giveaways (including Panda again :3)!

Since the game was on a ridiculously low sale, I figured I might as well throw a few copies in here since I really, really, really like this game. If you end up getting the game, I would appreciate if you could hop over into the thread and post some impressions:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=689201

Here is a short quote from the description:
If you want to buy a copy on sale yourself, you can do that here for the next 12 hours:
https://indiegamestand.com/

To register the keys, you need to create an IndieGamestand account. After you set up the account and put in the key, you can either download the installer or get the Desura key. Once the game has been greenlit, your Indiegamestand purchase will update with a Steam key.

Have fun guys.
Won one. Thanks Toma :D

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Won one. Thanks Toma :D

You're welcome :) Feel free to post some impression in the linked thread.

On a similar note, its kinda funny how these entries were so differently allocated. Full Bore #4 had 11 entrants for the raffle, while Full Bore #2 had only one. "4" being the superior number confirmed.

Xanathus

Since the game was on a ridiculously low sale, I figured I might as well throw a few copies in here since I really, really, really like this game. If you end up getting the game, I would appreciate if you could hop over into the thread and post some impressions:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=689201

Have fun guys.

Thanks for the key, I was considering buying it but I have a policy of not buying unknown indie games selling themselves on the promise of giving out Steam keys if they get Greenlighted, but with this I'll give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom