• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

Honestly, the only games I see myself playing in the near future are Age 2 HD and the two upcoming AssCreed games (Black Flag and Liberation HD). But that's okay as games are designed to be added to libraries and looked at, not played.

Edit: Speaking of Black Flag, I need to buy the Season Pass.

Edit edit: AVGN Adventures is the Daily! I can cross it off my list.

JaseC
Playing Games (lol)
(Today, 09:44 PM)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I regret not picking up a spare copy or two of Emergency 2013 to scalp back during Deep Silver's publisher sale. Since I had no idea that 2014 was on its way, I figured I'd get another chance at a later date and decided against it.

Cth

I love Dota2 updates, I just made $1,78 in half an hour just by having fun. The good news is that now you can sell everything on the market...

How does that work anyways?

I've never played DOTA before.. Like the other F2P do you gave to buy something to get drops?

Or is it like TF (also haven't tried) that has lower value drops at longer intervals unless you pay?

Grief.exe

And this is why you are one of the good ones. I hope the internship treats you well.

I might have to lean on you and others here for advice on how to upgrade. My one friend that helped me build this machine moved and none of my other irl friends are savvy in the way of PC assembly.

Just post here and we can help you out, or the PC building thread on GAF.

I always stay fairly informed, but I will be building around the same time and I always research to ridiculous measures when I am buying the product.

Colin.

AVGN is pretty tempting, especially at trader prices. But I already have so many games! Should I go for it? or wait for the improved dailies (75%)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
JaseC
Playing Good Games (lol)
(Today, 09:44 PM)

ok and FEAR...

Haha, I'm slowly working my way through Age 2 HD also, but I don't think I'll finish it before the year is over due to my proclivity for chopping down every tree on the map.

That's more than I played all year.

TF2, TF2 and TF2? ;)

this JaseC avatar is the worst in years

looks like hillary clinton

Your face is the worst in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom