• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voshond

Neo Member
Thanks for Survivor Squad. Might as well give away some games in return.
ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Offspring Fling -- MB-AE22F001DC2438F2 - Taken by fantomena
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-2BBAF829CBE712DA - Taken by Hagi
The Showdown Effect -- MB-4B11A826C4E5DB15 - Taken by kadab
Nightsky -- MB-8082533FC448E8CD - Taken by Camel Master

Scipius

I won the HoI3 key, but it too was already used. Thanks for the giveaway though; no need for a replacement key, just letting you know.

Thanks for Nightsky Voshond! I actually gave Nightsky in my recent giveaway but have since found myself wanting to get it again as I have fell in love in knytt Underground - and I think these two games share a lot in aesthetics (they are from the same developer of course but I think they are quite similar in many ways)

Here's something back:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

ulgzbKC.png
Lightfish (Desura) -- MB-59882A2D6B135200
Shelter Plus The Circle (Children's Book) -- MB-580B48890938C05C - Taken by Apostate

fellor anonymous gaffer, thanks a lot for Lucious

well guys I just got rid of my PS3 and 360, I think this gen I will stick mainly to XB1 and PC, so I'm saving money to invest in a graphic card upgrade. currently I running my rig with an AMD 7950 and I'm looking forward to customized R9 290 cards, so it seems it's going to take a while, do you think it's a good idea to wait for that or should I jump to any of the new NVIDIA cards? I'm looking to spend 400€ at max.

derExperte

There is also one with picard.

pinball arcade = rad

No one is selling the TNG one right now and the prices I last saw were higher than the T2 ones.

So the -40% Coupon I had for CoH2 has suddenly turned into a Holiday Event Coupon, which is all golden and with snow flakes on it.

330x192

That one was strange anyway. When fantomena gave it to me it was stackable with a normal discount. Then it was not, suddenly had the 'Can't be applied with other discounts' message. And now it is again.

So should I buy CoH2? Have they fixed the performance issues with Nvidia cards? Is the single player good? The reviews I checked yesterday were all over the place.

Thanks for Nightsky Voshond! I actually gave Nightsky in my recent giveaway but have since found myself wanting to get it again as I have fell in love in knytt Underground - and I think these two games share a lot in aesthetics (they are from the same developer of course but I think they are quite similar in many ways)

Here's something back:

Thanks for Shelter, mate.

Scipius

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Shelter Plus The Circle -- MB-4AD7D3DE0DC5D4CD - Taken by Slyjss. 3 entrants total.

t1384617977z1.png

I don't understand why Nvidia's slogan is not "The Way It's Not Meant To Be Played".

"The Way It's Meant to Not Be Played".

:p

yeah seasaw ranoff looks best without makeup...:p

I read this initially as "yeesh! I just saw Saorise Ronan without makeup...:/"

If the developer arbitrarily defines what "normal" is, so can you. Especially if they put in bullshit like an infinite supply of enemies without an infinite means (requiring skill to attain, of course) of recouping armor/health and nowhere to hide and no way to dodge everything no matter how skillful you are, so that as you said you are just making a mad dash and hoping you get lucky that time when the AI arbitrarily misses you enough times.

I'm in favor of smart challenge. Watch pros play perfect runs of DMC3 at high difficulties and you will see how a quality game is designed. But if a game is designed like bullshit, I will use whatever bullshit is available to me to enjoy myself. I don't play games to prove myself to anyone, and even if well designed, if I get bored from the learning process, I don't handle them like chores in developing skillsets I'll never use again because they are such particular mechanics (unlike fighters and racers where skills easily transfer through the genre larger). I play them for fun and fantasy adventure. That is my bottom line.

You have my axe.

ModBot said:
The key for AI War: The Zenith Remnant is HY2QC-4I7CL-29L0L -- Pass along the generosity and give away your own extra keys some day.

Thanks mysterious Sugar Daddy! :D

Oh and nice wording Stump.

AHA-Lambda

I just finished Metro Last Light, is any of the DLC worth bothering with?

Also can someone help me with how I set up Family Sharing? I'm trying to let my brother play some of my games, but once I authorise my PC what do I do then?

Tendo

Is there a tech support thread? I don't want to clutter up the steam thread but I'm having major stuttering issues after moving my PC and I'm not sure which component is failing.

fantomena

Im tempted for Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures, but something teels me it will be in a cheap bundle sometime.

It kinda feels and looks like a "bundle" game.

JakeD

Im tempted for Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures, but something teels me it will be in a cheap bundle sometime.

I've been in the mood for a hard old school platformer myself but I think I'll wait for volgarr the Viking to be on sale

Slyjss

When did the Humble Bundle website stopped accepting Google Wallet as a payment?. I can imagine it wasn't the most used option, but I didn't want to use Paypal or Amazon. At least having the freedom to choose.

BTW, I have a 50 % on Defense Grid: The Awakening and a 90 % on Space Trader: Merchant Marine (which looks a bit horrible in the screenshots, to be fair). Anyone wants them?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
When did the Humble Bundle website stopped accepting Google Wallet as a payment?. I can imagine it wasn't the most used option, but I didn't want to use Paypal or Amazon. At least having the freedom to choose.

BTW, I have a 50 % on Defense Grid: The Awakening and a 90 % on Space Trader: Merchant Marine (which looks a bit horrible in the screenshots, to be fair). Anyone wants them?

Google is sunsetting Google Wallet, so some sites ditched it 2-3 weeks ago (or are in the process of ditching it, as the case may be). It's a shame as I prefer GW to PayPal's "throw a dart at the wall-esque" currency conversion.

wazoo

I just discovered Virtua Tennis 2009 is not on steam anymore :(

Virtua Tennis 4 is fine but GFWL, a backup plan would have been good.

Slyjss

Google is sunsetting Google Wallet, so some sites ditched it 2-3 weeks ago (or are in the process of ditching it, as the case may be). It's a shame as I prefer GW to PayPal's "throw a dart at the wall-esque" currency conversion.

Google seems to spend more time closing services than creating new ones. It always offered a great conversion (1 dollar - 0.74 €) and not a single problem, it's sad that they terminated it. Last time I used Paypal it decided to take money from my account instead of my Pre-Paid card (as I clearly stated) and I almost end up getting sued because there was no money there. I'll have to tkae my chances again.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I've been in the mood for a hard old school platformer myself but I think I'll wait for volgarr the Viking to be on sale

Yeah Volgarr seems to be a better choice.

Same.

Feels too... "indie" in the platforming aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom