• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Incidentally, this is one game you won't miss out on.

I'm still hemming and hawing over how to handle it. I could just buy USD$50 codes from EB Games and PM them, but due to Valve's shitty default policy of 1 USD = 1 Euro, I'd need to comb through the list and make up the difference for those in Europe, and the reason why I'm not keen on buying and gifting 24 or so copies of HL3 is that Valve would probably restrict my account due to suspicious activity.

Edit: I could PM codes to those in Dollar Territories and gift the game to those in Euro Territories. Why this didn't come to me sooner, I don't know.

No worries, we all know the game isn't coming anytime soon IF at all ;)
:(

2015 release would be my most optimistic guess for HL3 at this point, since we know L4D3 is in more advanced state. I wonder what stuff they'll do with that, if it ends up being their VR and biometric showcase.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm not expecting it anytime soon but not that bad either.

I may just opt to PM codes as early as Jan/Feb, but this depends on A) if I spend my imminent semester break up north with my brother for work, and B) if so, how lucrative that is.

Copons

S3Pgxz8.png

Plz Humble stop reposting ETS2 at that price k thx

Copons

I'm starting to think they're doing it on purpose just to screw with me.

Ok, then. If this is the game you want to play, let's play. I'm never gonna buy another game on Humble.

Now sorry, I need to get that Galaxy on Fire 2 bundle even if people here weren't really suggesting it. Bye!

(man I'm weak... :'( )

Is it a repost if they just leave it alone for many days in a row?

Uh, with repost I meant that they are featuring it again, for like the third (non consecutive IIRC) time in the daily deals, but at the "normal" discount instead of the bigger one of the first day deals.

EDIT
But seriously, you have a chance for Autumn and Winter sales.

Yup I know, I'm just kidding of course. :)

The_Monk

I don't even know what I'm going to do once I finish Dirt 2 & 3. Seriously I'm "shocked" this games look so pretty with all the sun, dust particles, snow, rain, mud, racing with the sunset, racing at night and seeing those flies and other insects passing by. I can't believe I've missed these details in these games for so long. There's a lot of attention in details around everything else in the world too.

They are great games to play by the end of the afternoon, in your casual comfy clothes now that days are getting shorter and colder in here. A Cup of Hot Chocolate or Marrakesh tea is also a good thing to have on the side.

The lightning in this game is also wonderful in my opinion, here's a screenshot I recently uploaded:

P6iI9Owl.jpg

And while Dirt 2 have in my opinion the best soundtrack I found the start of this one to be particularly relaxing for the most random reason:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzLCtluZkCI&list=PL16E14218F70D7A13

So good.

Seriously, I don't even know what games will replace them once I'm done regarding the same genre. WRC4? Good luck for me in waiting for a decent price drop. GRID2 looks good too, Asseto Corsa is nice but still in development I believe, DIRT1 is no longer on Steam and I don't even want to know how much a copy of that would cost.

To me this a Next-gen title after playing some racings games on the console. I went from peasant to having a pleasant surprise
did I wrote that right?

I don't even know what I'm going to do once I finish Dirt 2 & 3. Seriously I'm "shocked" this games look so pretty with all the sun, dust particles, snow, rain, mud, racing with the sunset, racing at night and seeing those flies and other insects passing by. I can't believe I've missed these details in these games for so long. There's a lot of attention in details around everything else in the world too.

They are great games to play by the end of the afternoon, in your casual comfy clothes now that days are getting shorter and colder in here. A Cup of Hot Chocolate or Marrakesh tea is also a good thing to have on the side.

The lightning in this game is also wonderful in my opinion, here's a screenshot I recently uploaded:

P6iI9Owl.jpg

And while Dirt 2 have in my opinion the best soundtrack I found the start of this one to be particularly relaxing for the most random reason:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzLCtluZkCI&list=PL16E14218F70D7A13

So good.

Seriously, I don't even know what games will replace them once I'm done regarding the same genre. WRC4? Good luck for me in waiting for a decent price drop. GRID2 looks good too, Asseto Corsa is nice but still in development I believe, DIRT1 is no longer on Steam and I don't even want to know how much a copy of that would cost.

To me this a Next-gen title after playing some racings games on the console. I went from peasant to having a pleasant surprise
did I wrote that right?
Can get wrc4 for $20 american from traders if thats any consolation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom