• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
How are you supposed to play hudless without the HEV suit telling "User death imminent."

Parsnip

Weird, suddenly the alphabetical badges list doesn't list any games before B. Starts with all the Batman games. Bizarre.

Well, whatever. It will probably be back to normal by the time I wake up tomorrow.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
How old are you?
And some of them provide a challenge unlike the "Press A to Awesome" games (this doesn't mean that all AAA are easy just to be clear)
Yeah pretty much, but I haven't lost hope, there are a lot of devs out there trying to do something like "Think and then press X to Awesome or you don't go the next level".
How are you supposed to play hudless without the HEV suit telling "User death imminent."
Even though I love the HEV voice in HL1 I didn't miss it at all in HL2.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I guess it was all a Blur to you.

edit: fuck, you own it

Nice try. ;)

imagine owning thousands of games

and only playing asscreed

why

saoirselollypop1tsjq.gif

Atomski

Didnt the devs claim that Deadspace 3 was AAAA.. also Ubisoft did a few times as well I think.

AAA is so lame now.. indie for life. No matter how hipster that sounds.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Post moar pls
pretty-raheem-3-o.gif

k?

I realise some people find the gifs obnoxious and annoying, so some time ago I resolved to not posting more than one per day (if at all).

Edit: And I do incorporate them into larger posts so they're not just standing on their own.

When hundreds of millions in marketing just isn't enough.

I wonder how long it'll take before production value nomenclature moves beyond that of battery sizes.

didamangi

Good luck :)
ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Naval War Arctic Circle -- MB-5C7815C12E814C0B - Taken by maneil99. 1 entrants total.
Satazius -- MB-5395A0E18B09BA97 - Taken by KenOD. 1 entrants total.
Eleusis -- MB-36355C14860C340F - Taken by bobnowhere. 2 entrants total.
Two Worlds II -- MB-BB95A0FEB4975943 - Taken by animlboogy. 5 entrants total.
Darkest Hour A Hearts of Iron Game -- MB-4A4B22DA8F8DE398 - Taken by Spawn. 3 entrants total.
Dark Void Zero -- MB-772E7BDB39352BC1 - Taken by PandaPandaPanda. 5 entrants total.

t1382935835z1.png

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
I realise some people find the gifs obnoxious and annoying, so some time ago I resolved to not posting more than one per day (if at all).

Edit: And I do incorporate them into larger posts so they're not just standing on their own.

Haters gonna hate. JaseC keep doing your thing playa.

tumblr_inline_miphnt8avs1qz4rgp.gif

Derrick01

Banned
Can is the wrong word choice there.

The correct usage is, "indie games are better than AAA"

I liked it better the first way. It was more correct based on actual indie games that have come out. There's probably potential to be found somewhere but no one's figured out how to bring it out in anything besides a genre I played in 1992.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I liked it better the first way. It was more correct based on actual indie games that have come out. There's probably potential to be found somewhere but no one's figured out how to bring it out in anything besides a genre I played in 1992.

Antichamber, Narbacular Drop (before Portal), and Minecraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom