• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

im61xLGD86uNx.gif

origin > steam

how is crawladuty 4?

I've been playing mostly Path of Exile lately and it's going to make my list of unfinished games grow more. Kotor II, F:NV, Deponia, Cave Story, Deus EX and the list goes on.

SteamGAF how I focus in finish the games I start?

man this thread is like south america, really cool but at the same time suddenly filled with argentinians

lol

what i don't get is why is ghostbusters delisted on steam but it's still for sale on xbox?? is the licensing seriously that different? couldn't get a copy through gamestop

Grief.exe

You made me search for Finnish developed games and now I just discovered some games I didn't know were developed there.

Seriously though, if you aren't liking a game don't feel bad about dropping it completely.

I was trying to get through the monotony of Just Cause 2 earlier in the year and I just couldn't do it.

Milamber

Tedium is a critical component of the Deadly Premonition experience. A radio should help you deal with the wait..

*grumbles*
*turns on radio*

Oh, remember this song? I watched a movie once with this song playing in the background.

EDIT: I'm a big fan of tedium. I keep playing my Harvest Moon's, Rune Factory's and Assassins Creed's.

Milamber

I'm gonna do some old school steam family sharing tomorrow night. I'm gonna hand my younger brothers my entire steam account on the promise that they do not play in steam VAC multiplayer games. I'm gonna be preparing some Halloween grub for the entire family.

What could go wrong?

*knocks on wood*

DrAg0nBoY

So just a quick update for my account problem. Got it back yesterday, so yaay :D. Now I am going to be super careful with what I do with it.

Sajjaja

I'm gonna do some old school steam family sharing tomorrow night. I'm gonna hand my younger brothers my entire steam account on the promise that they do not play in steam VAC multiplayer games. I'm gonna be preparing some Halloween grub for the entire family.

What could go wrong?

*knocks on wood*

If a game is VAC banned from your library while being shared with someone else, do the actual owner of the game get banned from MP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom