• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many times "Revelations" has to serve as subtitle until it can get its own game.

Revelations: Assassin's Creed, Revelations: Resident Evil...etc.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
in which case...it's pretty NSFW

and i'm ok with that

image.php

Dolor

next gen consoles seem ridiculously disappointing, at least at launch.BF4 is 900p in one, 720p in another and neither can mantain 60fps.

boggles the mind

Agree. Playing below resolutions that I could play on PC years ago...

Why are so few people on my friends list playing Path of Exile?

Game is great, everyone should give it a try. Incredible quality for something that was released as F2P from the get-go.

Agree. Everyone should try it out. The F2P mechanics are extremely benign. I only spent money on it because I wanted to support it. It's not quite as polished or engaging as Torchlight II, but for a free game, it's really great.

Isn't it a game with microtransactions? That may be one of reasons.

The microtransactions are entirely optional and benign. Microtransactions and time-gating steer me away from many F2P games, but that is entirely unnecessary with PoE.

Dec

Why are so few people on my friends list playing Path of Exile?

Game is great, everyone should give it a try. Incredible quality for something that was released as F2P from the get-go.

I beat the game like 3 times in beta but my brother is staying with me this month and my internet cap has been creeping up. I'll download it on Steam on the first.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I think that YNAB 4 flying up the Top Sellers list when it was a Daily the other month proves there's a market for literally anything and everything on Steam. ;)

It's a good plan.

tumblr_ml5p41ng1o1r08o2alw.gif

Too late.
bad_rats_by_majorparsnip-d6s8rad.jpg

Don't worry, you did good.

its usually either top left next to 1. or on UK kb next to enter using shift #

He says he knows where it is. ;) I think "can press it is" was supposed to be "can't press it".

Derrick01

Banned
Agree. Playing below resolutions that I could play on PC years ago...

Dice and their poor optimization shouldn't be held as the example for all of them though. For example Killzone is going to be 1080p and looks almost as impressive as the console BF4's look.

Milamber

Aww... No worries, I used to play on 720p a lot before I got my new PC.

0di7iEM.png

EDIT: *snicker* DPLauncher. Haha, especially with that photo on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom