• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Not a bad idea, I'll look into it. :)

And an if statement where if a sale is 75% off this is displayed at the beginning and end of the game title

IaOJWc9.gif

Anyone know if Steam has any games where you can turn the screen sideways? Bought a monitor that can swivel sideways so I feel I could play an old school top down shooter, but google isn't helping me.

Anyone know if Steam has any games where you can turn the screen sideways? Bought a monitor that can swivel sideways so I feel I could play an old school top down shooter, but google isn't helping me.

Have you tried rotating the screen with the Nvidia Control Panel or AMD Catalyst?

Is Mars: War Logs worth £3.74?

It looks like a poor man's Mass Effect, but it could be decent.

One the dullest games I've ever played.

Echoplx

Not a bad idea, I'll look into it. :)

Cool! I probably chose a poor way to demonstrate it though, I think it will have a much bigger impact on the front page, specifically the featured games section which can look quite bad with green and blue squares everywhere.

It would also help with keeping the design consistent between the activity feed and the storefront :)

Acccent

Super happy that Full Bore, Frogatto, Krautscape and OFDP got greenlit :D Now don't you guys who didn't want the Full Bore and Frogatto keys I gave away wish you'd had better foresight?!

And I'm also glad that Drakerz is in the list cause a friend worked on it. :p

fantomena

It's a Norwegian game, you guys gotta support it.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Savant Ascent -- MB-872E85D550CD5C56 - Taken by The_Super_Inframan. 9 entrants total.

t1386188071z1.png

Arthea

I didn't like Trine 2, thought may be because I haven't played Trine. Now I bought Trine on last sale and I don't like it either.
What's wrong with me? It's so nice looking game and I don't see anything very wrong with it.

Checked new greenlit games, I see Narcissu games and Driftmoon, well done, community.

Pinball FX 2 does it and it's great. I believe Pinball Arcade has the option as well. They do have proper portrait modes and both have one free table. Don't know any other one.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Cool! I probably chose a poor way to demonstrate it though, I think it will have a much bigger impact on the front page, specifically the featured games section which can look quite bad with green and blue squares everywhere.

It would also help with keeping the design consistent between the activity feed and the storefront :)

I can't do much with the homepage highlighting, especially the main carousel. But I can certainly change the app page and community hub highlights so that they make the text change color instead of the whole header and I agree it looks quite a bit better.

dani_dc

While the game isn't out yet, Ikaruga had that option on consoles, hopefully the pc version does so as well, so keep your eyes out for that.

Parsnip

Bloom: Memories and Interference are the two games of that batch of 100 that are really jumping out at me.

Also Finland represent.
Angry Birds woo! Right?

Looks like Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet has had GFWL removed. Not sure if its been brought up since they said it was coming out, but just got a patch, now has Steam achievements and can't bring up the overlay anymore.

Unearthed sounds kinda cool. I mean obviously I see the uncharted influence, but there does seem to be things that set it apart well enough. I don't think I've played a game developed from that region, so it could be an interesting piece.

Miker

Looks like Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet has had GFWL removed. Not sure if its been brought up since they said it was coming out, but just got a patch, now has Steam achievements and can't bring up the overlay anymore.

Thanks for the heads up. Will buy during Winter sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom