• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Steam's running fine for me. Looks like The Novelist is releasing this week, wonder how much its discount will be?
I know I said I'd wait til the Winter Seal, but I may grab Novelist+Steamworld Dig+if the daily interests me later today.

Also will there be any games added to this bundle?
https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

-SD-

Banned
Can't also log in.

Steam tells me that there's something wrong with my network connection even though it's OK. First time this has happened to me.

steam_login_error_2013cstg.png

EDIT: It's working now.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Power went out for thirty minutes.
Try to log in to Steam; doesn't work.
Try to log in to Netflix; doesn't work.
Try to log in to UPlay; works.
:(

neto

I cant login, in steam it says that I have network problems and in the webpage it says that my login is wrong

EDIT: well I tried again and now it worked

Turfster

I figured it couldn't hurt. ;)

Edit: Steam is downloading a 3.1GB patch for Demonicon. That's almost half the size of the entire game, haha.

JaseC, please use your magic powers to make Remember Me 75% off (or more).
Also, search is still fucked. Searching for Remember Me gets you the DLC and the trailer, but not the main game link.

Derrick01

Banned
I didn't even realize steam was down. From what I could tell I never lost connection to the friends list on the client since none of my chat windows say lost connection. I even downloaded yet another euro truck patch sometime in the last few hours.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
JaseC, please use your magic powers to make Remember Me 75% off (or more).
Also, search is still fucked. Searching for Remember Me gets you the DLC and the trailer, but not the main game link.

They don't work on games I myself don't need to see discounted. :p

Edit: Thought I do need the Lab Rat DLC. Thought I had it already.

Acccent

Don't worry, Steam will only be down for the time it takes to merge with the uplay servers. It's a good time to uninstall all your custom skins to avoid crashes cause the uplay avatars are probably not compatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom