• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

Have at it.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Plain Sight -- MB-1F43CD281BE7922E - Taken by gabrielt16
Doc Clock -- MB-C88784C03BF9C280 - Taken by Melted77
And Yet It Moves -- MB-3BD84C11BBFD5B87 - Taken by KenOD

Here are some extras if you guys don't have yet.

ModBot said:
Instructions for arts&crafts:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Doc Clock Toasted Sandwich of Time -- MB-3965444E831ED52C - Taken by ussjtrunks
And Yet It Moves -- MB-6CD5471F4FC29B17 - Taken by Camel Master

Backlogger

regional pricing? I'm sure it was $4.19 when I bought it.

International transaction fees? I usually pay them with Paypal via my bank account which I believe avoids the transaction fee, but also their conversion rates are always off by 0.10 USD or so.

derExperte

Multiplayer is probably as dead as it can be....

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Plain Sight -- MB-0DF0DAB89B03D32C - Taken by vvise

Tesseract

Banned
here's my top five, i already pm'd ya.

5. Eldritch
4. Don't Starve
3. Sword of the Stars: The Pit
2. Volgarr the Viking
1. Teleglitch: Die More Edition

great year for roguelikes.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Plain Sight -- -- MB-32AB0FB445420E12 - Taken by MulderWasTaken
Doc Clock -- MB-F578BA4DC50FD751 - Taken by SSPssp
And Yet It Moves -- -- MB-7D58B14F01BB976E - Taken by 73V3N

1. Teleglitch: Die More Edition

I completely forgot to put Teleglitch on my list...

derExperte

Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Ice Cold Paint Jobs Pack http://store.steampowered.com/app/266930/

ss_c15f8faf6d88b7ad49f23d5fa59003cabd7af847.600x338.jpg

But seriously Steambrosses, why no midweek madness?

LA Noire

Nzyme32

Can someone (maybe JaseC) have a look at what is going on in steamDB?

About 4 hours ago there are a ton of unknown entries. I'm not sure if they are the same ones discussed a while ago

Arthea

International transaction fees? I usually pay them with Paypal via my bank account which I believe avoids the transaction fee, but also their conversion rates are always off by 0.10 USD or so.

I pay with Paypal always, the price on their site was and is $4,19 for me. It has to be regional pricing. I haven't paid attention before I thought that bundle sites don't do such things.

Turfster

Goddammit SCS! Stop with the skins and just give us Steam Workshop support!

But then they can't make money.
Hey Stumpokapow, is it normal that Modbot now sends receipts even if you didn't ask for them? (I assume this is something you turned on for debugging purposes, but if not... you are hereby notified ;)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Can someone (maybe JaseC) have a look at what is going on in steamDB?

About 4 hours ago there are a ton of unknown entries. I'm not sure if they are the same ones discussed a while ago

They are (well, all but a few). Speaking of, the 99 Levels to Hell devs ignored my e-mail (surprise, surprise). :(

cicero

You'd be surprised at my level of fail.

Even Spelunky? That is a brilliant roguelike platformer with procedurally generated levels. I can't imagine anyone failing at that, in a larger sense that is. I voted for it as my NeoGAF Steam Thread GOTY.

rtcn63

"That guy with all the Saoirse Ronan avatars."

But there's like six of you in this thread alone. They're not omnipotent forces of Heaven, just men.

Even Spelunky? That is a brilliant roguelike platformer with procedurally generated levels. I can't imagine anyone failing at that, in a larger sense that is. I voted for it as my NeoGAF Steam Thread GOTY.

Can't get into Spelunky. I think my inability to embrace the genre is also why I suck. I did like Volgarr and Rogue Legacy though, which I guess are more "rogue-like lites", if that.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Knurek didn't realise he already owned it:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Plain Sight -- MB-6DC9A5517602E218 - Taken by Milamber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom