• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

OK I'm trying to buy Europa 4 Extreme Edition but Amazon.com is stuck at 'processing your order' for the past 5 minutes >_>;

Jørdan

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Morrowind GOTY -- MB-C57E98B541DA9ABA - Taken by woo and indeed hoo. 15 entrants total.

t1387471908z1.png

Going to miss this thread.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
NO RULES BECAUSE FUCK RULES

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sanctum Collection -- MB-D1551B7A1F485BE5 - Taken by C00kie M0nster
Orcs Must Die! GOTY -- MB-8F010064260B1AE1 - Taken by Ogedai_Khan
Magicka -- MB-E6004387D3955B28 - Taken by W1SSY

Tizoc

Hmm if my Amazon.com order doesn't go thru, and Steam pricematches Amazon, I'll e-mail them to cancel the order.

Tesseract

Banned
ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #2 -- MB-851493EF4D4E4FB5 - Taken by Birbo
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-7E2009DBEDA60D36 - Taken by ussjtrunks

oh noes, what are these mysteries? top should be killing floor, bottom zeno clash.

drgambit

Banned
Maybe you all can help me.

I noticed I had some games I have not redeemed on the humble bundle, and I would like to gift them. The steam button is grayed out, but I do not see a little gift box next to the place where a key should go... am I doing something wrong?

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Ho-ho-ho, I won't be able to participate in winter sales until I receive my paycheck at the end of the month, but love the holiday seasons. Oh so jolly~

I'll abuse my wallet later and treat you all to horror holiday goodness down the line.

Tesseract

Banned
@ mystery takers, feel free to trade y'all's codes if modbot fucked up.

ussjtrunks claimed your Mystery Game #1 key.
Birbo claimed your Mystery Game #2 key.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Maybe you all can help me.

I noticed I had some games I have not redeemed on the humble bundle, and I would like to gift them. The steam button is grayed out, but I do not see a little gift box next to the place where a key should go... am I doing something wrong?

Click the Steam button. It turns green when the key has been generated, not grey.

I know. What's crazy is that people keep giving Ubi money.

In my defence, I do love my collectathons. ;)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Ugu, I am scared though, doesn't that mean I am redeeming it? Won't it generate a key for me and not a giftable one?

It sounds like you're looking at an older bundle, one released prior to the new key system (it's not retroactive). Clicking the button should just generate a key you can copy/paste. Even with the new system you can gift a key after the link for yourself has been generated; it's no longer an option only when you click the link and redeem the item yourself, and if you already own the game in question then you have absolutely nothing to worry about as if it's already tied to your account then you can't use up the key (the page will say you already own the game but won't remove the gift function).

Jørdan;94138909 said:
Going to miss this thread.

:eek:

Thank you so much Jørdan! :D

When I saw you post this I thought to myself how lovely it was that you are able to actually post ModBot giveaways now thanks to Stump being awesome. I think it must have been that which swung fate in my favour!

I have never played a single Elder Scrolls game before so I'm really quite excited by this :D. Thank you :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom