• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

Hey SteamGaf ! So I take a one week leave and you're all 'let's make a new thread already'. Tss...
So has there been news these last few days ? I must confess that real life was quite bitchy here and I couldn't really follow the news.

Other than Valve to demo VR hardware, there hasn't really been much interesting news, for games I guess they're announcing something Persona related in a few days on consoles.

RuinKaos

hey has anyone played Don't Starve recently? I just read that controller support was added.

I was thinking about getting back into it and was wondering if using the pad was more intuitive.

I play it a lot and found the pad to be helpful in some situations. Like when picking up Manure I would sometimes accidentally attack a Beefalo but now they are two separate buttons. Xbox 360 pad A is pickup and X is attack i believe.

Copons

hey has anyone played Don't Starve recently? I just read that controller support was added.

I was thinking about getting back into it and was wondering if using the pad was more intuitive.

I tried it for a couple of hours. Feels fine but how it handles the menus isn't great at all (mainly, the fact that the lower menu is always "active" and scrollable, led me to consume tons of stuff I didn't mean to).

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
So, I put some time into Ring Runner. I like it! If you like SPAZ, you might like it too. Playing with an Xbox controller so far, think I'll try with a mouse next. It was pretty hard with just the keyboard.

Good soundtrack too. It's less open than I was expecting, but I think that might have to do with just starting out.

Veezy

que?
That new thread smell. Super excited for round eight!

Steam name: Veezybaby

Quick question, what's the best USB fight stick for pc?

little racers street for only a dollar (IE what it cost on xbox already lol)!

https://indiegamestand.com/

fuck yes, definitely grab a key. the best top down racer since RC pro am. way better than bang bang and mini motor evo, comprable to those but with way better online and career synchronization

Jawmuncher

I rather see Catherine get ported. I have an unhealthy love for that game.

I do to. I bought it twice both Limited Editions.
The game didn't entirely live up to my hype but I loved it all the same. I agree a PC port would be nice. Not to mention probably an easy place to start at if persona team stuff ever actually finds a way to PC.

XShagrath

Is there any way to "correct" your game played times? Rocksmith 2014 had a problem for a while where it would continue to run in the background after you had closed out of it (and uPlay). So it says I have about 150 hours, when I probably really only have about 60.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Is there any way to "correct" your game played times? Rocksmith 2014 had a problem for a while where it would continue to run in the background after you had closed out of it (and uPlay). So it says I have about 150 hours, when I probably really only have about 60.

I don't believe so, no.

Hasney

Are you worried that people will see that and think you're some kind of rock god now?

StAidan

That hugeseal sale seems pretty sweet, I already own 12 of the games but I'm thinking of adding these 4 to my library:

Cubetractor
Element4l
Reus
Monaco

Has anyone played Cubetractor? It looks cool in the trailer, I'm just noticing the low user count. (Steamcharts says 10 players all-time peak.)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

XShagrath

Are you worried that people will see that and think you're some kind of rock god now?
I just wanted to more accurately keep track of my time playing and mark my progress.

I'm not a rock god yet, but it is improving my skills. I've gotten a couple riffs leveled up to the point where I have to play them without any visual reference (notes on the screen). That's pretty awesome to me.

okayfrog

Banned
Glad to be here in this wondrous new thread.
Anyways, I need to start grinding out cards for the winter sale. I have about twenty games I can get cards in.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Should also be in OP:

ESCWFqa.gif

Jawmuncher

I just wanted to more accurately keep track of my time playing and mark my progress.

I'm not a rock god yet, but it is improving my skills. I've gotten a couple riffs leveled up to the point where I have to play them without any visual reference (notes on the screen). That's pretty awesome to me.

Yeah while the Steam Time tracking is cool it is a bit to easy for it to get messed up.
I have like 19 hours on stacking when I never played more than an hour all because it closed out from the background processes. Only thing that sucks is I can't think of a way that even valve could fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom