• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS4-

Should also be in OP:

ESCWFqa.gif

lolol fuck

garath

The next sale can't come soon enough. I've been setting a little money aside in anticipation and my wishlist is 47 strong. Hoping for good sales on:

State of Decay
Space Hulk
Long live the queen
Spacebase DF-9 (I know this is a longshot)
Grim dawn (I know this is an even longer shot)
Valdis Story
Deus Ex:HR director's cut
Memoria

And maybe I'll finally pull the trigger on Prison Architect.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Glad to be here in this wondrous new thread.
Anyways, I need to start grinding out cards for the winter sale. I have about twenty games I can get cards in.

Same here - I'm up to 40 now. At one point I was at 0. Between continuously buying games and new games getting cards all the time, it's hard to keep up
without Enhanced Steam

okayfrog

Banned
With two sale threads eating up critical primary thread posting time, I doubt we will manage :(

You serious? It's the exact opposite, dawg. Sale time is not for game-playing, no. Sale time is for accumulating games which you then play throughout the (usual) winter/spring drought.

With two sale threads eating up critical primary thread posting time, I doubt we will manage :(

Eh thats too bad. Anyone else think when a new thread starts any unclaimed keys from the last one should be posted in a mega giveaway like a couple months ago? Otherwise its possible they just get lost in the archives of the internet.

FloatOn

The next sale can't come soon enough. I've been setting a little money aside in anticipation and my wishlist is 47 strong. Hoping for good sales on:

State of Decay
Space Hulk
Long live the queen
Spacebase DF-9 (I know this is a longshot)
Grim dawn (I know this is an even longer shot)
Valdis Story
Deus Ex:HR director's cut
Memoria

And maybe I'll finally pull the trigger on Prison Architect.

My list is 70 deep. 70!!

Of which I'm sure only a few will have longevity in holding my attention.

okayfrog

Banned
Same here - I'm up to 40 now. At one point I was at 0. Between continuously buying games and new games getting cards all the time, it's hard to keep up
without Enhanced Steam

Tried to download Enhanced Steam at work and got this.

This Websense category is filtered: Hacking. Sites in this category may pose a security threat to network resources or private information, and are blocked by your organization.

Ruh-roh

Jawmuncher

Eh thats too bad. Anyone else think when a new thread starts any unclaimed keys from the last one should be posted in a mega giveaway like a couple months ago? Otherwise its possible they just get lost in the archives of the internet.

I think Stump is able to look at the unclaimed keys any time so I guess if anything he'll just hold out and do a big giveaway again. Though the idea to do it with every OT isn't a bad one.

JakeD

little racers street for only a dollar (IE what it cost on xbox already lol)!

https://indiegamestand.com/

fuck yes, definitely grab a key. the best top down racer since RC pro am. way better than bang bang and mini motor evo, comprable to those but with way better online and career synchronization

was this in a bundle recently? i have a suspicion that i own it somewhere already..

Hasney

Was finally going to start an Enemy Within playthrough on XCOM tonight, but friend up form London wants beers and then friends birthday on Thursday.

I can still play games without a liver, right?

I think Stump is able to look at the unclaimed keys any time so I guess if anything he'll just hold out and do a big giveaway again. Though the idea to do it with every OT isn't a bad one.

Yeah, I just thought it would be neat to be part of the second post or something, you know to kick off the celebration of the new thread!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Tried to download Enhanced Steam at work and got this.

This Websense category is filtered: Hacking. Sites in this category may pose a security threat to network resources or private information, and are blocked by your organization.

Ruh-roh

Weird. Websense is crap, gonna have to check into that.

You can download it directly here: Link

jshackles

I have Firefox so I ended up dl'ing the Firefox extension. s'all good, thanks.

Awesome. Let me know if you run into any issues. I've also fired off some emails to Websense so thanks for the heads up on that!

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Was finally going to start an Enemy Within playthrough on XCOM tonight, but friend up form London wants beers and then friends birthday on Thursday.

I can still play games without a liver, right?
I came home one night after going out drinking and I decided to boot up Grid and I swear my driving didn't degrade at all.

okayfrog

Banned
Awesome. Let me know if you run into any issues. I've also fired off some emails to Websense so thanks for the heads up on that!

The "Remove All Owned From Wishlist" button doesn't seem to do anything. I click it, the pop-up comes up asking if I'm sure, I click that, page refreshes, and the games are still there.

dreamfall

Whoawesome! New Thread!

Still around, though got a bit sidetracked with Holiday console excitement. It's dangerous out there!

jshackles

The "Remove All Owned From Wishlist" button doesn't seem to do anything. I click it, the pop-up comes up asking if I'm sure, I click that, page refreshes, and the games are still there.

This can take some time especially if your wishlist is really long. You have to wait for the games to be highlighted before it'll do anything. So, load the wishlist page, get a coffee, then come back and click the button and it should work. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom