• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM- Announcements & Updates 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Yo I pre-ordered Portal 2 so I have two copies of Portal 1. Anyone want to trade? I'm looking for Dragon Age 2 or the latest Dawn of War.

Just kidding, PM me with your e-mail and you can have one for free.

deleted

Stallion Free said:
Yo I pre-ordered Portal 2 so I have two copies of Portal 1. Anyone want to trade? I'm looking for Dragon Age 2 or the latest Dawn of War.

Just kidding, PM me with your e-mail and you can have one for free.

Worth a try!

Salsa

Stallion Free said:
Yo I pre-ordered Portal 2

Congrats. Now join me into staring at this icon till the moment it comes out

er2ww.png

SO BEAUTIFUL

zombieshavebrains

I have not used cocaine
I'm still trying to decide about getting the PC version for the cheaper price and possible TF2 tie in or just getting the PS3 copy because it has both versions even though i'll probably never play the PS3 version. Plus i think you can get a portal 2 rubik's cube with a preorder from gamestop!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Stallion Free said:
FOR FUCKS SAKE SOMEONE TAKE MY EXTRA COPY OF PORTAL

I don't even have anyone left on my friends list to gift it to.

Bug off, no one wants your "charity".

actually I think that by now literally every single person in the world owns Portal

Volcynika

GAF, I come bearing gifts! I already polled friends since they came first, but I have some spare copies of stuff to give from the Potato Pack...and well...Portal (the first one of course)

So I have these free copies to distribute:

• Audiosurf (TAKEN)
    [*]Cogs (TAKEN)
    [*]Defense Grid (TAKEN)
    [*]Killing Floor (TAKEN)
    [*]Portal (TAKEN)

Quote and say what you want (only one per person please). I'll get around to gifting tonight or tomorrow. You can PM me your Steam ID/Email to send it to if you know you got it first.

EDIT: All gone!

GWX

Volcynika said:
GAF, I come bearing gifts! I already polled friends since they came first, but I have some spare copies of stuff to give from the Potato Pack...and well...Portal (the first one of course)

• Audiosurf
    [*]Cogs
    [*]Defense Grid
    [*]Killing Floor
    [*]Portal

Quote and say what you want (only one per person please). I'll get around to gifting tonight or tomorrow. You can PM me your Steam ID/Email to send it to if you know you got it first.

Killing Floor, please

Lorr

Volcynika said:

• Audiosurf
    [*]Cogs
    [*]Defense Grid
    [*]Killing Floor
    [*]Portal

Audiosurf would be awesome.

Volcynika said:

• Audiosurf
    [*]Cogs
    [*]Defense Grid
    [*]Killing Floor
    [*]Portal

Please sir! May I have some Killing Floor.

edit: beaten

theBishop

Banned
Volcynika said:

• Audiosurf
    [*]Cogs
    [*]Defense Grid
    [*]Killing Floor
    [*]Portal

Portal plz.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Snuggler said:
Bug off, no one wants your "charity".

actually I think that by now literally every single person in the world owns Portal
:(

I thought there were still people who didn't have Portal 1. Fuck Valve for giving the game away for free. Now I can't give my copy away for free :(

SalsaShark said:
I havent bought Civ V yet and its a sin, a fuckin SIN.

I hate you money for not being in my pocket, ughhhhhh

I'm right there with you. Plus, I somehow still had Portal 2's release date as "far away, don't torture yourself by thinking about it" and cannot begin to justify any more purchases this month after the hardware I've bought... and Dragon Age II. :p My PC gamer license is has definitely taken two strikes.

Volcynika said:

• Audiosurf
    [*]Cogs
    [*]Defense Grid
    [*]Killing Floor
    [*]Portal

Defense Grid!

Thanks

Volcynika

Lorr and theBishop, please PM me your info (either your Steam handle for me to friend you and/or your emaill address I can send the gift to)

EDIT: And Toasty_T

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
LovingSteam said:
No problem man. Its what makes GAF Steam so great. Its one reason I love the holiday sale, seeing so many people receiving gifts.
When you run out of games to buy, you just start gifting them. Tis the Gaf way.

Volcynika

Stallion Free said:
I wish you luck. I literally went through my whole friends list and found 1 person who didn't have it.

Yeah it's one of the few games where like at least 90% of my friends list is:

"_______ already owns this game"

Grizza

Valve are geniuses for giving away a free giftable version of Portal with Portal 2 pre-orders. I played Portal in the Orange Box on PS3 a couple years ago and thought it was all right, but I never finished it and didn't understand all the hoopla. Someone gave me a free copy the other day and I ripped through it and now I'm jonesin' for Portal 2. Can't wait!

Sanic

Hey AcridMeat, everyones giving Portal away, yet I had to gift you a game in return for a copy of it! I want my money game back!

;)

Meier

I wanna play Recettear since I always hear good things but it hasn't gone on sale all year as far as I know. I'll probably jump once it's back at $10 or less.

Salsa

LovingSteam said:
I still have Portal to give.

Friend of mine is buying a PC soon and is looking forward to start using Steam. If you save it i can make an account with him in a couple of days and you could just gift it there, im sure he'll appreciate it.

Already gave away my free copy with Portal 2's pre-order before he told me this so yeah.

teiresias

Just installed Batman:DA hoping to play it, but I seem stuck in a loop of "needing a windows live update" everytime I restart. I figured maybe I was putting in the wrong password for my windows live ID (I've never signed in for a game, so I never remember it since I only used it for the Live Mesh beta at the time). Anyway, so I click on "forgot password," enter my email, and the captcha, and . . . "Windows Live is experiencing technical difficulties, please try again later."

Seriously, F#@K MS and every service that intrudes upon my ease-of-use of STEAM. This is utter BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom