• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM- Announcements & Updates 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moobabe said:
It's much better now - and the PS3 content is coming to PC as well (at least that's what we're told).

Pc gamers essentially funded their project of porting Stranger's Wrath from DirectX to OpenGL to some degree. Everyone who bought the Oddbox on PC funded the PS3 HD remakes. If they don't provide the content I'll be unsurprised, Just Add Water are a bunch of disingenuous shills. They released an unfinished product on PC which they eventually got up to snuff. I'll never forget how their CEO acted on this forum when confronted with upset customers; willfully ignorant and combative. People were rightfully complaining about the non-existent options, horrendous problems with ati gpu's or having machines that could play Crysis on Ultra barely being able to get consistent +20fps in Stranger's Wrath. He stated something to the affect that you should be happy it works at all or close to the performance of the game on the original Xbox. It just spiraled out from there.

Edit: Here's my contribution to this sale

DO NOT BUY THE ODDBOX

Oreoleo

crimsonheadGCN said:
If the sale's going up today then it'll most likely be at 4PM PST.
What makes you say that? Daily deals go up at 1pm Eastern so I think most people are assuming that will be the case for the Summer sale as well.

Orellio said:
What makes you say that? Daily deals go up at 1pm Eastern so I think most people are assuming that will be the case for the Summer sale as well.
I think he's referring to the deadline for the Midweek Madness deal.

EDIT - Like Red Blaster says ^^

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Princess Skittles said:
The correlation being..?

a bunch of indie games all got new achievements related to the summer sale. those achievements are not unlockable because the games haven't been patched. winter voices is one of those games. it just got patched.

PaulLFC

10 minutes til we find out if there's a sale or not! There was a very recent registry update, but it just added some new Dawn of War Retribution DLC.

Princess Skittles

Prince's's 'Skittle's
14wpwy.gif

NeoandGeo

Banned
What time did it start last year. Going by the start date, today should be the day it is started since it's the first Thursday after Summer started.

Sanic

If it doesn't start today, i've gotta leave this thread until it does. This continual up and down every day is traumatizing.

Pandoracell said:
If it doesn't start today, i've gotta leave this thread until it does. This continual up and down every day is traumatizing.

No shit. I think I'm gonna take $15 out of my Steam Sale budget, get Trenched on 360 and peace the fuck out of here.

The_Player said:
THERE BETTER BE ESCHALON: BOOK II SALE, OR I'LL BE VERY ANGRY!

Meh, it's pretty shitty compared to Avadon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom