• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
IT'S COMING GUYS, ARE YOU BUTTS READY? THEY'LL NEVER BE READY, BLESS THE BASED GABEN FOR THE GIFTS HE IS ABOUT TO BESTOW UPON US ALL.

Also I feel like a whore, I just went and got that pillar of community achievement :(

Wok

Updated discounts so far.

1. Rayman Origins -33%
  2. Krater
  3. Quantum Conundrum -10%
  4. Deus Ex : Human Revolution -40%
  5. Sonic Generations
  6. Analogue: A Hate Story -50%
  7. Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers -15%
  8. Frozen Synapse: Red DLC -50%
  9. The Adventures of Shuggy -50%
  10. Scarygirl -40%
  11. The Blackwell Deception -50%
  12. Stacking -50%
  13. Magicka : The Other Side of the Coin
  14. Supreme Commander : Forged Alliance
  15. Singularity -25%
  16. From Dust -33%
  17. Shank 2 -50%
  18. Dear Esther
  19. Offspring Fling!
  20. The Binding of Isaac : Wrath of the Lamb -50%
  21. Deus Ex: Human Revolution™ – The Missing Link -40%
  22. Second Sight
  23. Swords and Soldiers - Super Saucy Sausage Fest DLC -75%
  24. Insecticide Part 1 -50%

badbrains

I put in a birth date that said I was under 18 years old and now most games aren't viewable to me, the anticipation was killing me and clicked too fast. Any way I can reset this? Please help I cant buy Max Payne :(

Recall

Sega Collection is mine! Yes!!! £35 is pretty ace, considering it has Binary Domain, Sonic Generations and a gazillion other games both old and recent.

kennah

Desktop.jpg
My Desktop is ready

ShaneB

I put in a birth date that said I was under 18 years old and now most games aren't viewable to me, the anticipation was killing me and clicked too fast. Any way I can reset this? Please help I cant buy Max Payne :(

WAIT FOR THE DAILY DEALS!!!

HOLY CRAP PEOPLE!

1-D_FTW

Big Bang Racing at 66 percent. 3.39. Probably means no daily (especially since nobody seems to have bought it and it has zero popularity.)

hlhbk

I would use your browser to buy, and clear your temp files/history in IE. Also wait for the daily deals before buying anything.

So I'm new to steam and really want to play the Day Z game. I'm trying to hold off paying the 30$ because I always hear how Steam does deals all the time.

In other words is there any chance of a Arma complete edition sale in the next week or so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom