• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
A new badge for Summer Sale 2012.

xt6wy.jpg

OMG VOTING ON DAILY DEALS

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Worst part about community choice -- people are really stupid and vote for the games they like the most rather than the game they haven't played. HINT: If you already own the game, voting for it doesn't help you!

goober

Check your Wishlists!!!

Things are already being discounted!
Arkham City 33% off
Tropico 4 50% off

Ys Oath of Felghana is 5.09!!

Tesseract

Banned
Worst part about community choice -- people are really stupid and vote for the games they like the most rather than the game they haven't played. HINT: If you already own the game, voting for it doesn't help you!

huh? shouldn't people vote for the things they enjoy the most?

1-D_FTW

I think the worst part is the achievement hunts really bolstered sales for featured games. It's a shame people had to get so pissy about it. I vented, but it was all tongue and cheek and in good fun.

kennah

? It's a sale. Why is someone participating if they aren't going to buy something anyway? I'm all for hating on corporations, marketing, demographics and advertising, but this is kinda taking it a little far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom