• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Oh, I didn't even notice that the base price of SR3 had dropped to $40. I was wondering why the discount is 66% when it's been greater than that in the past. ;)

Still waiting on Weekend Deal #2... apparently my assurance to the contrary is just the opposite, haha. I can't remember the last time there was just one Weekend Deal.

But you made it look so much better then I did.

<3

Exuro

Can you trade trade/give away pre-order hats? I'll install TF2 and see if you can.
You can trade them for sure. Are they out though?

you can't trade either sets of those promos. The CoH items aren't even out yet

What really? Why is that? All of the preorder'd TF2 item's I've received(dont have xcom preordered) have been tradeable.

EDIT: I'm guessing once the game launches they'll become tradable in the event that you trade and then cancel your preorder.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I may jump into Torchlight 2 tomorrow as I'm hoping to be done with Darksiders 2 within the next 24 hours. Maybe I'll finish Diablo 3 at some point in the future, too.

hehe ...ya no doubt its pretty poor. was just wondering. thanks.

I'll level with you, because you have a Motorhead avatar.

pieceofshitfuckinggame.jpg

I am qualified to tell the world this game is one of the worst pieces of shit I ever played. I am as serious as a heart attack when I say this game will offer you no fucking enjoyment from beginning to end.

That's it, bought 20 copies of X-Blades. Now I'm gonna gift them all to Lord British. One by one.

Trade you for Lucid.

Nabs

I am qualified to tell the world this game is one of the worst pieces of shit I ever played. I am as serious as a heart attack when I say this game will offer you no fucking enjoyment from beginning to end.

99ccff. That green is ugh-lay.

Nabs

It's a nice shade of blue, but I don't think I'll be able to catch all the quotes on a quick scroll. Back to retina burning.

If there isn't any demo for Borderlands 2 I think I'll just download it off of that other site. If the developer doesn't let me try the game before I splash out 49 bucks on it they don't deserve my money.

(Hey guys, you didn't bite on this yet.)

Nabs

If there isn't any demo for Borderlands 2 I think I'll just download it off of that other site. If the developer doesn't let me try the game before I splash out 49 bucks on it they don't deserve my money.

What am I biting?

Hiding that little note in an email tag might not be enough to convince a mod that you aren't at least trying to derail the thread.

IT'S RANDOM GAME GIVEAWAY TIME

I have four games to give away. Three of them are truly, legendarily awful. One of them is Quite Good. What will they be? Dare you risk your Steam account being associated forever with one of THE worst titles in the entire catalogue? We'll find out soon... when I think of a halfway decent format for a giveaway. Or get bored and just post all the codes.

SKYRIM! DARK SOULS! BORDERLANDS 2! They could all be yours
if you purchase them
!

1-D_FTW

Trade you for Lucid.

Wonder how many sales they made off that boxart? :lol

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

I have four games to give away. Three of them are truly, legendarily awful. One of them is Quite Good. What will they be? Dare you risk your Steam account being associated forever with one of THE worst titles in the entire catalogue? We'll find out soon... when I think of a halfway decent format for a giveaway. Or get bored and just post all the codes.

if you purchase them
!
Bad game! Bad game! I already have a nice shining copy of Revelations 2012 on my account, so I doubt anything could top that.

Bricky

if you purchase them
!

A backlog can never be big enough, but am I willing to take this risk? A risk that will possibly ruin my Steam-account for eternity?

Yes. YES I AM! BRING IT ON! FOR GABEN! FOR NARNIA! FOR STEAM!

E: Hence, I missed the first code. May I be forever ashamed for my defeat!

dot

Not much of an offer, but a draw. Still, it's a chance to get Borderlands 2 for free and Puget Systems deserve to be talked about after their Dirt Showdown giveaway.

https://www.pugetsystems.com/go/borderlands2/

US only unfortunately, not sure if they give away keys or boxed games, but good luck to everyone who participate.

Omg, thank you so much for posting this.

I woke up to an email telling me that i won a copy. :D

Downloading it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom