• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exuro

I have three left, and they're actually good so if anyone has any good ideas how I could give them away I dunno pbfffth.
Do the email thing, but then replace a few letters with asterisks and give hints to what they are like "Capital of Montana" would be an 'H' or maybe gaming related questions.

Megasoum

Banned
So, still no news about Assassin's Creed 3 pre-order? I hate it when I want to give my money to a company but they won't take it!

I just moved...

2192061671.png

which is like twice of what I had before. bisonyess.gif

I don't have a lot of money so I can only give away things that are kinda small, but I still want to give back. GAF has given me a lot - particularly, of course, SteamGAF - and I just hope that these dumb giveaways can somehow reflect my appreciation to all of you.

That said, I got the Broken Sword trilogy here for the first JUNIOR to quote this message, because the children are our future, and you guys are as much a part of GAF as everyone else. If you've got one post or 100,000, you're still a GAFfer.

microtubule

I don't have a lot of money so I can only give away things that are kinda small, but I still want to give back. GAF has given me a lot - particularly, of course, SteamGAF - and I just hope that these dumb giveaways can somehow reflect my appreciation to all of you.

That said, I got the Broken Sword trilogy here for the first JUNIOR to quote this message, because the children are our future, and you guys are as much a part of GAF as everyone else. If you've got one post or 100,000, you're still a GAFfer.

Hi!

edit: received the codes, thanks so much LB!!!

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Tempting LB, but i'll let another Junior snag it. My Adventure Games backlog is already too large for me to handle with Syberia II, then the Dark Fall series I plan to stream in october, into The Longest Journey + Dreamfall and then my big re-run of the Myst series. Great giveaway though!

Beaten again, but thanks a lot for your offers ;)

We have like two companies providing Internet in Anchorage, AK, and one of em really sucked ass (33.6 kBps ass to be exact) the other is 4Mbps :/

Blizzard

Banned
Over/under on whether Torchlight 2 or Borderlands 2 will win the concurrent numbers?
Borderlands 2 has practically twice the numbers of Torchlight 2, like 100k peak vs 50k peak. Unless that's because Torchlight 2 came out afterwards...maybe more people like FPS games than overhead games.

Exuro

Borderlands 2 has practically twice the numbers of Torchlight 2, like 100k peak vs 50k peak. Unless that's because Torchlight 2 came out afterwards...maybe more people like FPS games than overhead games.
T2 doesn't require Steam like BL2 does though right?

EDIT: There's Runic and Steam versions, although I'm guessing not as many people bought from Runic, Perfect World, or Daedalic for that version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom