• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phazon

K3Uci.png

best deal ever! :lol

Nice that there are having a Halloween sale. Nothing that I really want from the list that I don't already own, so no massive splurging for me.

The Club
Vampire: The Masquerade
Fallout New Vegas: UE
Alice: Madness Returns
They Bleed Pixels
Painkiller: Complete Pack

This is what I have in the cart so far.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Home was already in an Indie Bundle that I didn't buy, so I'm buying that.

They Bleed Pixels hasn't been on any Indie Bundles yet, so I won't buy that.

It's harsh, but this is the reality we live in.

Now, do I buy Condemned?

WTF?

I love how Steam (at least the website) can show you which of your friends owns a particular game just by hovering over it with your mouse, but they can't be arsed to tell you if YOU own the game unless you click on it and load the page. Shit like that annoys me as I often forget what games I've purchased in the past.

I want a couple of these games that I don't already have but $7.50 is above my threshold for them.

Juravsky

Nothing that I want and I don't already have except the Walking Dead, but I have a huge backlog so I'll probably wait until Christmas to get it.

I will definitely jump on Dead Rising 2 since I love that series... and it's a Capcom game for 75% off. Then I might also get Prototype and Condemned... we'll see.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I will definitely jump on Dead Rising 2 since I love that series... and it's a Capcom game for 75% off. Then I might also get Prototype and Condemned... we'll see.

Off the Record is a better, more complete game.

I want Dead Rising 2, but I can't justify it when I already bought (and didn't play) Off The Record. 5 bucks maybe.

I'm buying condemned because I approve of Sega releasing old catalog PC games on Steam. Also, what is 2,50?

Off the Record is a better, more complete game.

I want Dead Rising 2, but I can't justify it when I already bought (and didn't play) Off The Record. 5 bucks maybe.

I'm buying condemned because I approve of Sega releasing old catalog PC games on Steam. Also, what is 2,50?
Yeah, I'm kicking myself for not getting OTR during the Summer sale when it was $10. I mean, I already have them both on 360 so it'd just be double dipping for the better version, so I'll see what happens.

aaaargh so many choices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom