• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I recently moved home and have no internet. I have access to it when i go round my parents, and i knew it was a long shot, but i was hoping i could download some Steam games there, back them up using Steam's tool, and then install them when i get back home.

I cant, because i need to be online to install them :/ I take it there is no way around this ?

Not Steam-related but damn, activating Pinnacle Game Profiler is a fucking joke.

iuSop7vdMcfKN.png

Addnan

Got Painkiller HD for free, woo. Anyway, from what I've played so far its a lot of fun and it looks great. Never played the original so I can't compare.

And now I have a 2GB update for it, so can't play.

HoosTrax

Anyone know if Defender Quest supports normal PC resolutions? The screenshots look very stretched.

Edit: maybe I'm going crazy and the graphics are supposed to look distorted like that, because of the overhead view?

Edit2: no that can't be it, because the RPS screenshots look normal

Anyone know if Defender Quest supports normal PC resolutions? The screenshots look very stretched.

Edit: maybe I'm going crazy and the graphics are supposed to look distorted like that, because of the overhead view?

Edit2: no that can't be it, because the RPS screenshots look normal

It offers full screen at a variety of resolutions (I'm using 1920x1080). It's not widescreen though so there'll be black on the sides if you're running it at full screen.

MNC

Man, for the first time I actually just want to buy something just to buy something... I haven't bought anything for such a long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom