• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoosTrax

Rockin' Android (the localization team behind Gundemonium) submitted a doujin shmup/fighter mashup to Greenlight:

Suguri Collection

Kind of surprising that existing publishers on Steam also have to go through this process.

Joe Molotov

Farming Sim 2013 is in front page

It's also on the front page of my heart. ^_^

ABANDON SHIP

pOLRc.jpg

lol, wut? Glad I bought it from GMG this morning.

garath

Does anybody remember what the number of players peak was for Skyrim on launch day (and day after that or so)?

Dota 2 is at 172,008 peak right now, I think Skyrim either had 180k or 230k, not sure.

CS:GO with 16k lol. Guess should have seen that coming. The more I played, the less players I saw.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Wow, bitch move on their part for raising the price of the Sleeping Dogs DLC.

Steam is down, error code -118 :(

Wanted to buy Walking Dead. Already bought Amnesia.

And I need more Steam friends as well, have only 5 right now, forver alone. id = Ketchup

Sober

Anyone buy The Club the other day? Is it just me or the mouse aiming feel off or something? Not mouse acceleration though, feels like mouse smoothing or something gone wrong, can't disable it.

Rockin' Android (the localization team behind Gundemonium) submitted a doujin shmup/fighter mashup to Greenlight:

Suguri Collection

Kind of surprising that existing publishers on Steam also have to go through this process.

Yeah, it's really frustrating to see this being done.

Sine Mora is $10.12 after the voucher on GMG.

Looks interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKClqJ00-G8

Oh, nice. I didn't know this was coming to PC. I played the 360 version when it came out and enjoyed it.

Oh yeah, I thought I was going to buy Darkness II for a GAF'er here like I promised. Hm... if only I remembered who it was. User with an avatar pic of himself and he's wearing glasses.

MNC

Your computer at home has to be on and logged into steam. Otherwise you won't see the option.

And to be fair, if your computer is logged in at home and you're going to the steam website, you're probably at your own computer, and not going to use the steam website but the client :p

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I had no idea there was so much DLC for Sleeping Dogs. Any of it worth grabbing for somebody that hasn't started the main game yet? Thinking of grabbing Nightmare in North Point while it's on sale at GMG. Looks like most of the rest is just skins and extra weapons/experience/abilities that I'm not particularly interested in.

xelios

You mean fixing the obvious error that Squeenix clearly didn't intend?

Oh lord, get off their dick.

At least on GMG it's still reasonable. Too bad GMG won't take my money anymore these days; all my cards, bank & Paypal think they're the mafia or something. Regarding Hitman: Absolution anyway, friend already gifted me the SD DLC.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I had no idea there was so much DLC for Sleeping Dogs. Any of it worth grabbing for somebody that hasn't started the main game yet? Thinking of grabbing Nightmare in North Point while it's on sale at GMG. Looks like most of the rest is just skins and extra weapons/experience/abilities that I'm not particularly interested in.

I don't have the game, and as this is a Square Enix game, I'll just wait for the immense amount of discount it'll get on xmas sales (just like Just Cause 2 got).

I have nothing against the game and, if you're going to play it, yes, buy the DLC right now. Seems amazing.

Twinduct

At least on GMG it's still reasonable. Too bad GMG won't take my money anymore these days; all my cards, bank & Paypal think they're the mafia or something. Regarding Hitman: Absolution anyway, friend already gifted me the SD DLC.

Because GMG makes you offers you can't refuse ..

amrod

Your Payment Provider has not authorised your purchase. This may be because some banks (incorrectly) believe that Green Man Gaming is a gambling website. Please contact your bank to discuss your order. We are working with these banks to resolve this issue.

I just got that when I tried with paypal... sigh

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered

.... 7$ is the intended price. Pointing that out is dick riding? Did you forget to take your meds?

cicero

From Tony on CAG: The next weekly Amazon deal will be LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4, and LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 for $13.99. ALL of their main pages specifically list Steam Activation as a requirement. The weekly deal the weekend after the upcoming LEGO deal will be Prototype 1 + 2 + Radnet DLC for $12.49. Prototype 1 is NOT Steam Activated.

I don't remember these LEGO games ever being cheaper than this on Steam.

xelios

.... 7$ is the intended price. Pointing that out is dick riding? Did you forget to take your meds?

Stallion Free
Cock Encumbered

Just finished Darklight this morning. VA and cutscenes were atrocious 'til the end, but it was an alright experience. Nothing special.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys, is Scratches a short game? I want something scary I can play to completion today.

6-7 hours.

Leave it to Butt Stallion to be an expert on such things.

What exactly is it that people are trying to buy off GMG that their bank/Paypal is declining?

I've had Paypal issues on every single transaction I've tried to make there. Ultimately over the last year and a half or so I've bought Hard Reset, Borderlands 2, Borderlands 2 Season Pass, Duke Nukem Forever, The Last Remnant, and Deus Ex: Human Revolution from them.

Haha Butt Stallion ^_^

Also, your some banks in North America may decline purchases from GMG since they're in a different country, IIRC. Just let your bank know you're trying to make some digital purchases from an overseas seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom