• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Got a couple of games if anyone is interested:

- Magicka
- Company of Heroes (Base Game).
- The Orange Box.
- Killing Floor.
- AudioSurf.
- Rush.
- Toki Tori.
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
- Super Meat Boy.
- AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome.
- Dota 2 Beta Invite (x2).
- Borderlands 2 Season Pass (Bear in mind, it says it needs the RU edition, don't think anyone has any use for it, but wth).

There is also a Copy of The Orange Box, but I've been holding on it for someone new to PC gaming/Steam to give to. But if someone is yet to play HL2/Portal, you can have it.

Quote which one you want or PM with your Steam ID. If you are feeling generous, draw a picture of the one you want too :p
AaaaaAaaa for the Awesome would be great, thanks. Steam ID is daveisok

EDIT: Beaten

Sarcasm

- Magicka
- The Orange Box.
- Killing Floor.
- AudioSurf.
- Rush.
- Toki Tori.
- Super Meat Boy.
- Borderlands 2 Season Pass (Bear in mind, it says it needs the RU edition, don't think anyone has any use for it, but wth).

There is also a Copy of The Orange Box, but I've been holding on it for someone new to PC gaming/Steam to give to. But if someone is yet to play HL2/Portal, you can have it.

Quote which one you want or PM with your Steam ID. If you are feeling generous, draw a picture of the one you want too :p

Toki Tori. I can make you a banner or something if you provide the mats.

Ok so that leaves:

- Dota 2 Beta Invite

Steam is giving the message "This feature is not available at this time." everytime I search for you guys so be patient please. I've sent the ones I could find through the website though.

Sorry I listed The Orange Box twice, I guess I'm sleepy.

Ok so that leaves:

- Rush
- Dota 2 Beta Invite (x2)

Steam is giving the message "This feature is not available at this time." everytime I search for you guys so be patient please. I've sent the ones I could find through the website though.

Rush please

thank you bro!

Ok so that leaves:

- Rush

I wasn't going to ask for one, but since it seems no one wants them, I've been looking for an invite to get a friend in on our dota games. If you wouldn't mind?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/hasmedaoa

DSmalls84

- Magicka
- The Orange Box.
- Killing Floor.
- AudioSurf.
- Rush.
- Toki Tori.
- Super Meat Boy.

Magicka please if it's not taken. Steam id is DSmalls84

Edit:Beaten :(

xJavonta

Banned
Ok so that leaves:

- Rush

I'm xJavontax on Steam, sorry for not mentioning it

Ardvent

In the spirit of RoaringHawk, here's what I have in my steam inventory.

• Sid Meier's Civilization® V
  • The Ship Gift
  • 2x The Ship - 2 Pack Gift
  • 2x Steam Community Beta Access (useless?)

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

- Magicka
- The Orange Box.
- Killing Floor.
- AudioSurf.
- Rush.
- Toki Tori.
- Super Meat Boy.

Can I ask you for Audiosurf please? I'm at work, can't upload anything I draw here :/

EDIT: beaten by a long mile!

Caerith

Tried it, doesn't really help when you backlog is 200+ games.
On the contrary, large backlogs are the easiest to work with. Use howlongtobeat.com and just start tearing through adventure games, indie games, anything you can 100% in a day. I'm under 50% unfinished on backloggery now this way.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Well, here for $2.50 you can get a 2.25L Coke and... that's pretty much it. But yeah, if I get it now I'll have $7.50 more to spend on December!

A flow chart for most things on sale on Steam:

Will you play it now?
| -------------- |
YES ---------- NO
| -------------- |
Buy now ---- Buy later

Platy

Also on the sale talk ..

This christmas sale should be the first one that I will not need an international credit card to buy stuff.

It was considerably simple to resist the sales not having an international credit card .... but now ???

=|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom