• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forkball

What kind of glitch?

I just finished it recently, with the restoration mod. It's a fantastic experience, except the closing cutscenes cut short for some reason so the game ended very abruptly which was jarring. And yes, I know the game is notorious for it's incomplete ending, but the game actually glitched out in my game. But otherwise it was a mostly bug-free experience, outside of a couple issues it wasn't the technical shitfest I was expecting.

I'm in the mining area. I turned off the forcefields in the fuel depot, and Atton locked the way back to the administration building. I found a turbolift to the fuel depot, but when I take it, the game loads me into a dialogue with HK and when I exit out of the dialogue, I am in the elevator but it says that the way to the mining tunnels is locked, so I am stuck there. I reloaded several times and nothing.

stuminus3

Death Rally is such an odd game to get a free weekend. You can experience everything you need to in a couple of hours (races are literally like a minute long), and I can't imagine the multiplayer being all that popular. It's great and all, but it's honestly just a cell phone game on a big screen.

ShaneB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=groLWrpJ7Lk

Supposed to be released on the 9th. Seems like a pretty platformer/puzzle game.

WARNING: May cause Derrick to seizure/vomit.

I'll put the OT for it when it comes out or when I confirm its price, they've noted that it will have a release discount. I won't be able to play it till sunday/monday sadly.

Also, heres a newer trailer.

Game definitely looks neat, but I'm more impressed by the tracks selected for each trailer, incredible music! If that is indeed cuts from the ost, I am definitely at least interested in checking that out.

Spazo

If anyone gets a Trine 2: Goblin Menace coupon they don't want I'd love to have it.

If anyone wants (free if you plan on actually using it):

• 75% off Rochard
  • 50% off Alan Wake CE
  • 50% off Alan Wake American Nightmare

Just let me know.

I sent you a key for Trine 2: Goblin Menace :D

Well for 75% off I'd probably buy the Goblin Menace DLC. So if anyone has a spare code..

I'll keep spinning the wheels for now I guess.

Magical Drop V is finally coming to Steam on November 15th!

4fgW5.jpg

Hi Magical Drop fans !

Golgoth Studio is proud to say that Magical Drop V will release on Steam on next, 15 November 2012, in awaiting the release we invite you to watch the last trailer here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK7mGdN0Sgc

this new Episode is focus on provide online features, so all mode available in Magical Drop can be play Online!

-Classic Versus 1 VS 1 offline and online
-Team Battle 2 VS 2 offline and online
-King of The hill 4 Players tournament offline and online
-Extra Game Never release Ghost Lop
-Ghost Lop Vs Magical Drop

As Game developer but also as Hardcore Gamer, we can that this new version will include what all fans can expect from the franchise.

Hope you will enjoy it !

Blizzard

Banned
I bought KotOR II on Steam as a whim, played it for about two hours, and now it appears I ran into a glitch and can't progress anymore.

Feels bad man.
Were you playing with the fan patch or not? Either way, you probably want to keep a bunch of staggered saves with those games, unfortunately. I still have fond memories of them however.

Kapow

Is there any chance BLOPS 2 goes on sale over Christmas? I'm new to Steam and pc gaming in general so i'm not sure what kinda games go on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom